Chapter 93

Kenzie's P.O.V. (Explicit Language)

"Don't call my husband, don't text my husband, don't even think about my husband. Understand?" She nods. "I understand. But don't expect me to listen." I stare at her. "You did not." She gives me a cheeky smile. "But I did." I roll my eyes. "Are you mad that your the reason Justin quit O2L? Are you mad that he doesn't care about you? Are you mad that all of his fans hate you for one reason or another?" I swallow. "Holding back tears?" She tilts her head. "Holding back fists. She may be short but she'll kick your ass." Justin says. Standing behind me. "Another thing Amber, I quit O2L because I have a family, a life. Unlike you. I do care about her, that's the reason I'm here. And not all fans hate her but the ones that do simply hate her because their jealous and mad they can't be with me. Sounds like you."

"I had him first so ha." She taunts. "Your acting like a 5 year old. I broke up with you because the exact same reason. You played extremely way to much, you were careless in life, and normal 5 year old things." I couldn't get anything in because of him. "I was the first person he was intimate with." He hugs me from behind. "Actually you weren't. I was drunk and I lied to you about that." She gulps. "Holding back tears?" I tilt my head, mocking her.

"Justin what happened to us? To us being at least friends?" She acts like I'm not there. "Because-" Justin shushes me. "Because you insulted my perfect wife. We may argue, fight, etc. But I love her and that's not gonna change. Yeah, I feel bad for you."

"Why?"

"Because you have never heard I love you before. Never been told that." He taunts. I'm loving this. But I'm starting to feel bad.. Bad that she lost a great friend. I mentally laugh at my stupid joke. "Yes I-" He cuts her off. "And family doesn't count. Not that you've heard it from them anyway. And don't say you have because you had to stay with me because they kicked you out of their house." I nudge him. He's getting a bit mean now. "Because-" He cuts her off. "Because they don't love you. Your dad tried to-"

"Don't say it!" She was at the verge of tears. "Your dad tried to rape you, you got abuse by him, and your mother in that case." I nudge him again. "Your going too far." I whisper to him. "And if Kenzie didn't stop me I would go on, and on about your fucked up life."

"Why don't you kick us out already? You like hearing these things? Weird. Oh, your probably used to it. Oh and what Kenzie said. Don't call me, don't text me, don't even think about me. Got it? Lets go McKenzie." We leave and I get into my car so does Justin since he walked here. He takes the wheel.

"Justin you went way too far." I inform him. "So did she. She was saying all those rude, untrue things about you. I'm not just gonna stand there and let her insult you like that." He looks over to me. "Keep your eyes on the road." He sighs. "Every time I stick up for you because someone else is offending you, you stick up for the person that was offending you. Do you hate me or something? I don't get it."

"I don't hate you or anything like that. It's because you go way to far some- Justin! Car!" Was all I could get out before we got hit by another car.

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE. Again, hope you had a great Christmas. Honestly I'm scared that if I make a new book I won't have as many readers because you'll either get bored with the story, can't find it, etc. I'm thinking of covers, I'm not very good at editing so yeah... Might be horrible. If you want to send me one my kik is Kyleeveal and instagram Boybands_tattoos__ and just tag me in it or hashtag me and I'll see it. Um.... That's pretty much it. Love ya, bye!)