Chapter 70

Jc' P.O.V.

The cop sighs. "We meet again Castillo." I roll my eyes. "Did you mean to hurt your fiancé this time?" I would say no.. But I can't. "Yeah. I guess." We trade sighs. "You know. Your lucky your telling me or you'd be going to jail for a very long time. But I won't do that."

"I didn't.. Well I did mean to hurt her but not to.. Hurt her.. Badly." I don't know how to explain it. "So you meant to teach her a lesson but you didn't mean to hurt her." I nod. "What did you want to teach her?"

"To not yell at me, to listen to me, to-" The cop cuts me off. "First of all, women are gonna yell. Especially if... It's the time of month."

"But it isn't." I look up at him. "So she's pregnant?" Fuc.. She might.. She can't be. Well she can, but I don't want her to be. "I don't.. Know. Anyway, how long am I-" The cop cuts me off. "Don't change the subject. So if she is pregnant, you hurt a pregnant lady. What if.. Just what if your the reason the baby doesn't make it."

"You don't know if she's pregnant or not so shut the hell up." The cop stops me from saying anything else. "But what if. Just imagine."

"She's not pregnant. Even if she is the baby is Ok because all I did was grab her wrists." I admit. "So tight she has red marks on her wrist! So tight that her voice is gone from screaming, begging you to stop! So tight that your daughter even knew you were hurting her! SO tight that your daughter called 911 to save her mother from a monster!" That's it. I grab his collar and push back, making him fall out the chair.

Beating him senseless because he has no right to talk to me like that. Until other cops pulled me off. "I was gonna make it a week. Now it's a month. Get him out of here!"

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"Are you Ok McKenzie?" Kian rubs my back. "I.. Did I make the right choice?"

"Yes. He loves you very much, every one makes mistakes. That mistake was one he couldn't control. You made the right choice, so keep this." He taps the engagement ring on my finger. "You think so?"

"I know so." He smiles. "How bad does your wrist hurt?" I was gonna cry talking about it, I know I am. "H-He wouldn't let go. He didn't let go until I begged, yet he was hesitant."

"It's Ok now. He'll learn from his actions and everything will be great. Alright?" I nod.

Kian's P.O.V.

Nothing is gonna be alright. He's not gonna learn from his actions. He never has, never will. She's happy with him, and that's the only reason I'm saying that they should go through with their relationship. Wait... "Are you happy with Justin?" She nods. "I'm very happy with him. I'm just.. Frightened by him sometimes. I'm not sure what he's capable of, but it's a lot."

"Yeah. He is. I remember when I first met him, he had his siblings with him. This guy kept messing with us. He got tired of it and..."

"What'd he do?" Kenzie looks up at me. "You don't wanna know." She nods. "Yes. Yes I do." I sigh. "That guy that kept messing with us... They fought-" She cuts me off. "What's so bad about that? He does it all the time."

"You didn't let me finish. They fought.. And the guy..." I press my lips in a flat line. "He didn't make it out alive." Her eyes widen. "Did Justin use a weapon?"

"If you count bloody fists as one..." She covers her mouth. "He's been to jail before McKenzie. He killed the guy and stayed there for half a year!"

"My Daddy is a monster!" Kasey screams at the top of the steps. "Kasey!" Kenzie hurries to her.

(Sorry if short. Sorry if boring. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE Thank you SOOO much for all the reads. I've made it to chapter 70, never thought I would've but you guys encourage me. OK SOOO love ya, bye.)