Chapter 9

Jc' P.O.V

"Don't you dare tell me that. Do you know how hard its been on me not being able to see my siblings? Do you know how hard it is seeing Kenzie like that?" I wipe my eyes. "You get to see your sibling everyday, whenever you want. But I can't do that. So actually, you have it good"

As soon as we got to the apartment I laid down in my bed. I couldn't text Kenzie because I didn't know if she could text or not. My phone lights up and beeps, Text... From Kenzie. I smile while reading it *I'm feeling much better, I can't wait to see you again*

*its only been a day, but I miss you too. I can't wait until you come home*

I text back. I said home didn't I... Fudge. *You said home... Haha, I'll see you tomorrow. That's when I get to leave... I begged them to leave :P* She would definitely do that, I chuckle. *Bye, love ya* I text, she texts back with the same.

I would tell Kian but we're mad at each other so I won't make anything worse. You know what, why don't I just go to sleep early. I'm pretty sure I'll wake up in the middle of the night but I'll go back to sleep.

Yeah, that was my plan until I remembered I texted her home. Home, really Justin. I live in an apartment, and she still lives with her mom. This is... I gasp. This is Us! That'd be our first movie together! What am I talking about? I sigh.

Just go to sleep. And I did.

***

"Justin! Wake up!" Nobody called me Justin except.... Kenzie! I open my eyes and sure enough it was her. "Hey" I groan, rubbing my eyes. "I'm here" She lays in the bed with me. "How'd you get here?"

"My car, that you gave me" She giggles. "They let you drive, OH! I have something for you" I put my earbuds in her ear then push play on Little Things, by her role models, One Direction. (That's what just came on my shuffle so it gave me an Idea, and yea) She smiles all the way through it, couple tears going down her cheeks. I wipe them and she takes the earbuds out.

She wraps her arms around me and I do the same. "I love you" She mumbles into my neck. "I love you too" I kiss her cheek. "How ya feeling?" We break the hug going back to laying beside each other. Her in the front, me in the back. "Not dizzy. I'm feeling much better, way better in fact" She says. "Just a little sleepy" I smile. "Let's go to sleep" I say, wrapping my arms around her so that their in the front, so that we're spooning.

My head in the crook of her neck making her smile, letting a couple giggles escape. "I love you" I whisper in her ear while she was sleep. She doesn't hear it a lot, but I'm changing that.

**Next Morning!**

"Justin" She tries to wiggle out my arms. "No! Stay here and cuddle" I beg. "Only for a little while, then I have to eat. My tummy is growling" I groan unwrapping my arms from her. "I lied!" She says running to the living room. I chase after her, interrupting Connor's video. That we were soon to be in, on accident. I tug at her arm and bring her in the kitchen pointing to the camera. "Now we're in it" I whisper, smiling. "Oops" She whispers back, also smiling.

"Are you hungry?" She asks, poking my tummy. "You don't want me to answer that" I joke. "Ew!" Connor yells. Pointing the camera towards us, must've been a vlog.

"Here are the two love birds. Mr. Caylen and Ms. Lawley" We wave at the camera before making us Cap N Crunch. When we finish that, I make a vlog. Me and Kenzie were going to the park.

"Hello, today I am here going to the park with...." I point the camera towards her. "Kenzie!" I point it back to the direction I had it. "You probably seen us in Connor's vlog, on accident. But if you didn't know, this 1D-ful lady is my girlfriend" I smile. "I'm 1D- ful.... Wait, do you know what that sounds like? Ew" It takes me a while to figure out but I do. "I didn't mean it like that! I meant wonderful!"

We walked past Ryan, Kenzie stops to talk to him. Of course I would say I'm not jealous but that'd be the biggest lie ever. I step back a little but listen to their convo. "Seems like thier talking, and I'm a bit.. Nothing" I say to the camera pointing it towards them, listening to every word.

"Hey" Keznie said. "Hey, how's it been?" She shrugs. "Its Ok" "Well that's good, I better hurry home because I have to make a video soon. But tell Kian and Jc.. And all the boys in that matter I said hi" She nods, he leaves.

We continue our walk to the park, I turn off the camera. "What?" She smiles. I shake my head, my expression blank. In my head I'm wanting to say something rude and completely different. "Are you sure?"

"I'm surer than sure, I'm positively positive. Lets just go to the park" I groan. She looks down. "I didn't mean to.. I get jealous Ok, its common for every boyfriend that sees their girl with her ex"

"Ryan didn't" She says, voice soft. "I'm not Ryan" I reply. "I know that" She says, voice getting smaller. "Speak up a bit" She gets close to my ear and screams in it. That's Kenzie. "Ouch" Is all I say, she giggles and we continue are walk. I don't know about Kenzie but I can never stay mad at her, its impossible.