Chapter 54

Nash's P.O.V.

She is seriously not doing this right now. "Kasey! Please come here!" She ignores me. I start to fake cry. "That doesn't work!".... The closet. I open the closet door. "Kasey, please listen-"

"I want my real Daddy back! I love you but I want my Daddy back." She starts to cry. "Ugh." I say as I pick her up, she was getting heavy. She's growing. I sit and put her in my lap.

**Christmas Day**

Kenzie's P.O.V.

Nash and I have broken up. A month ago. Long distance wasn't working. Especially since Kasey had learned to love him as her father, just for him not to be there. So yes, he is her God-father again. Me and Justin have been hanging out, and talking again but we're thinking about getting back together. "It's Christmas!!!" I hear Kasey. Her smile fades.

"What's wrong?" She sits beside me. "All I wanted for Christmas was my Daddy back." She starts flipping a box around. "You got Mommy." I giggle. "But my friends have a Mommy and a Daddy. I don't have that." The doorbell rings. I get up and open the door.

"Hey boys." I invite them in. They had presents. "Oh um.. We kinda put a present up in Kasey's room a while ago." Connor tells. "I think you both will love it." Ricky smiles. "Can I go get it Mommy?"

"Is it heavy?" I ask the boys. "It's a couple pounds, but it's easy to move." Trevor smiles. "Is it safe?" They all look at each other. "It should be now after spending a while away from home." Sam tells.

"So it's an animal?" Kasey asks, excitedly. "... I guess you could say that."

"Go on and get it then." She hurries to her bedroom. She screams. The boys grab my hand to stop my from going up. "Just wait for it." Kian chuckles. "DADDY!" Not late after they come to the living room. I hug him, tight.

"Daddy! I got what I wanted for Christmas. What do you want?" He smiles. "I would love to have you, and Mommy back for Christmas. Is that alright?" We hug him again as a yes. He puts Kasey down. "I have another question." I nod. He gets down on one knee. Then ties his shoes. I honestly thought he was proposing. "Can you hand me that box behind you?" I nod and hand it to him. He stays on one knee and opens it, revealing the very familiar ring. "Kasey." Justin says.

"Will you marry Daddy!?" He stands. I give him a hug and a long kiss. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I kiss him in between words.

***

"That's your Barbie! I had that one!" Justin whines. "No! My Barbie!" Kasey yells. I open my last present. It's a card. I open it. "Next Christmas I'm expecting a baby. Love, Justin." I playfully punch his arm.

[Basically, sorry if short, comment/vote, sorry for any mistakes. And... YEAH. BYE]