Chapter 71

***A Month Later***

Jc' P.O.V.

"You can let go of me now." I growl. The cop I hate so very much now unlocks the handcuffs. I take out my key and unlock the door. I close it behind me throwing the keys on the couch. I hear a bark. "Sorry girl. Where's Mommy and Kasey?" I pet her head. She looks at the door. "Gone? Alright."

"Have fun in jail?" I hear. I turn, Kian. "Actually. Yes. I did." I say sarcastically. "Your family is at the store, they made me stay here for when you got back. So how was it?"

"Not bad." I go to the fridge. "Did you drop the soap?" I chuckle. "Your quite happy and playful today. How come?" I open the fridge and scan it. "Kenzie was so excited since Monday because you were coming home. As long as she's happy, I am." I take out a Arizona tea. "Not drinking anymore?"

"I never was a drinker... Oh, you're talking about that one time. That was the only time I ever drunk. That I know of..." I open the Arizona. "You missed new years with them, don't miss Valentine's day. Especially for Kenzie."

"I don't plan on hurting her or Kasey." Kian stops me from drinking the tea. "Don't you mean, anybody?" I shake my head. "Alright Justin." He sighs. The door opens.

"Daddy? Daddy. Daddy!" I put down my tea and hug her once she comes over. "Are you a good guy now?" I chuckle. "Yup." I look up at Kenzie. Her belly pops out now a bit... Oh no.

"Are you gonna give me a hug or what?" I open my arms and she wraps her arms around my waist and I do the same with her. "I missed you so much." We say in sync. "Kian..." Kenzie says.

"While you were gone. Kenzie found out-" Kasey cuts him off. "I'm getting a baby brother or sister!"

(Sorry if short I just wanted to end it like this. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE. People sometimes read but don't comment. I only need 3 comments to update again. Sometimes just 1 if I'm eager to update. BUT GUYS, Start commenting more offend please! Love ya, bye!)