Chapter 90

Kenzie's P.O.V. {Explicit Language}

"Take 5!" The photographer shouts. I yawn. "Need a coffee?" Nick asks. "Um.. Yeah sure." Not long after he comes back with a coffee. "Thank you." He hands me the cup. "Welcome." I stand. "It's not very hot." I trip and spill it on him accidentally. "I'm so sorry Nick." He stares into my eyes. I do the same.

"Break over! Kenzie and Nick. Your kiss scene is up." I follow him on the stage. "5, 4, 3, 2-" Nick leans in. "I'm sorry. I can't do this." I hurry off stage. Nick hurries after me. "Are you Ok?"

"No. I'm married. I'm sorry, I can't do this." I grab my stuff and leave.

***

I close the door behind me. "I thought you were staying late."

"Hi to you too Justin." I smile. Saying with an attitude. "What's wrong?" He follows me to the kitchen. "I had a kissing scene." He nods. "I understand."

"I didn't do it. I couldn't." He grabs ahold of my hands. "I guess I'm supposed to be happy about this but I can't. Babe that's your job, I would've understood." I look and all the kids are looking at us so I try not to cry. I wipe my eyes. "Go lay down. You've had a stressful day. I got the kids."

"No I got them. You go rest and talk to your boss. Your boss is married, he'll understand. Right?" I shrug. "He better." Justin growls, tensing. "Justin. You don't get the kiss."

"Yea, I do. It's your job. Are you trying to make me angry?" He leans against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest. "No you don't. I almost kissed the guy... Off scene."

"It's not like it was gonna happen anyway."

"Why are you so calm about this?" He slams his hands down on the counter. "Why are you making a big deal of it!? It's like your trying to piss me off! It's like your taunting me!"

"Daddy!" Jake says. "Remember." He sighs. "Sorry. Kenzie please just go. Actually, take Kolby home please."

"Does he want to leave?"

"He isn't going to say he wants to leave! Just take him. Please." He holds his temples.

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE. I'm making a book with pictures of characters of this story and maybe descriptions. Example: Kolby as a teen or Kasey in elementary. Stuff like that. OH and my baby (Jc) is/was getting hate from the video of what he wants in a girl with Nash and Cameron. I'm mad about it because it's his opinion, get the hell over it. I'm not about to get into that but yeah. Love ya, bye!)