Chapter 47

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"What's wrong? Our daughter is..." I couldn't even talk from crying. "Kasey is so sad. I know I'm overreacting but she's so unhappy." He sits beside me. "I know. Should we just let her stay the night?" He suggest. I nod. Anything to make Kasey happy. "You know, she's probably not even sleep." I say. We hear a giggle. "Told you. What's she doing?"

"She does have Nash's number. What do you think?" I go up to her bedroom. She was on the phone. "Hi Mommy." She smiles. "Hey. How would you like to stay with Nash for a while?" Her face lights up. "Yes?" She drops the phone and hugs me. "Yes!" I giggle and take the phone.

"Nash!"

"You were always one to yell."

"Whatever. Nash."

"Hmm?"

"Is it Ok is Kase-" He cuts me off.

"Yes." I smile at their lovely bond.

"Is it Ok if she stays with you for a while."

"You and Justin fighting?"

"Nope."

"You and Justin going somewhere?"

"No! Why do you always think it has to do with us. She just misses you a lot." I go to look at Kasey, she's even packing.

"Whatever, she doesn't miss me at all."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"She's packing." I hear him burst into laughter.

"Alright well I'll be there in a while!"

"Ok." I hang up and help Kasey pack.

Jc' P.O.V.

"Um.. White frosting would be great." I see Kenzie coming down the stairs. I hurry past her to our bedroom, locking the door. "Vanilla..... We have no idea when the wedding is gonna be so I'll get back to you on that. Ok thanks. Bye." I hang up from talking with a bakery place.

***

"Nash!" Kasey giggles, as he picks her up. "Ello! You ready for the best time of your life with me?" She nods. "Say bye to Kenzie and Jc." She taps his shoulder. "Nashy." He hums. "Who's that?" She.. She's fully talking. I hope that's normal. She's early than average. "I don't know I mean Mommy and Daddy." She nods. "Bye Mommy. Bye Daddy."

"No hug!?" Me and Kenzie say in sync. She gives us a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. "Bye bye." We wave as they both walk out the door. "Now it's just me and you." I start to give her a kiss but she pushes me back. Gently. "And Wishbone and Jenzie and.." I roll my eyes. "They don't count! I just want one kiss."

"You know what one kiss lead to." I pout. "Fine. I just wanted one-" She cuts me off with a kiss. "Thank you." I cheekily smile. "Plus.. I'm pregnant again."

"Very funny. Your kidding right?" I don't smile because last time she wasn't kidding and we ended up with Kasey. She tries to keep serious but fails, that's how I know she's kidding. "That's a joke.. But this isn't...-"

(I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE EARLIER. So I'll probably do a double update. I've just been busy with STUFF AND HOMEWORK AND BOYFRIEND AND BLEH. So for those of you who DON'T know Nash pretty blue eyed 15 year old Grier. Yes, pretty blue eyed 15 year old is his middle name :P. I will put a picture of him on the SIDE. And also you should check him out.)