Chapter 66

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"Most likely he won't make it. I'm sorry Ms. Lawley." I wipe my eyes. "Can I go talk to him? Please. Even if he doesn't hear me." He nods and lets me inside the room.

I go over to his side. "Justin. You may or may not hear this. But I love you. I love you to the moon and back and always will. Kasey has the best Dad ever and I have the best boyfriend ever. I'm glad Kasey isn't here. She's be crying non-stop which I'm trying not to do... I love you. I wish I could've told you more often." I lay my head beside his arm.

"I hear you clearly Kenz. Whatever happens today, happens. I might be gone today but I'll always be in you and Kasey's heart. Kasey will miss me but I'll miss her more. Same with you. And Kenzie... I want my last words to be, I love you more. But before that." He stops, reaches over and grabs a sharpie. He draws a heart on my wrist.

"If you cut, my heart will break. So don't do that. So now, my last few words to you are, I love you more. More than life. That's why mine is gone." He gives me weak smile before his eyes shut.

The nurse rubs my back. The monitor stops beeping and goes flat... He's gone. Forever. I start to cry. I had to. Each second, I could feel my crying get harder.

5-10 minutes pass and now they wanted me to leave the room. I stand and start to head towards the door, the nurse and doctor were already ahead of me and out the door. Then right when I was about to leave, I hear beeping. "Nurse! Doctor! The monitor is beeping! It's beeping again!" I start crying, with joy this time. They hurry back inside the room. "Ms. Lawley he's pulse is going up. Come over."

I go over to Justin. They put my hand on his chest in the heart area. It was pounding. Not fast, not slow, but how it was supposed to be. "I knew I couldn't lose you Justin." I say weakly from crying. "I.. Can't lose you either McKenzie." He says, voice stronger than before. Not much, but improved.

"What happened exactly?" He asks. "They say you've been working to hard. The gym, O2L, me and Kasey, we're a lot of work. All that work is making your head hurt and putting stress on you, which is making you weak." I answer. "As Harry said, 'You keep making me weak. Frozen and can't breathe'." I giggle. "Very funny goofball. I'm just glad to have you-"

"Daddy!" Kasey runs in, Nash behind, then she hops on the bed. "Daddy, you Ok!?" She had tears in her eyes. "Yeah I'm fine princess. Mommy brought me back to life.. With help of doctors of course." The doctors and nurse laugh. "I missed you Daddy. I thought you were gonna leave again."

"Hopefully, I'm not leaving anytime soon."

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. Sorry for late update. COMMENT/VOTE. Love ya! Bye!)