Chapter 35

Jc' P.O.V

"Kenzie.. You don't understand." I tell her, truthfully. Because she doesn't. "I understand you completely! You just wanted to hurt me." I half laugh, trying not to lose my temper again. "That's the biggest lie I ever heard. I have anger issues Kenzie! What I did last night was a mistake! I can't control that!" She freezes. "Yeah. Go ahead, judge me." I sigh, looking at the ground. She lifts my head up. "I'd never judge you. Never in a million years. I love you way too much to do that. Why didn't you tell me?" She sits beside me.

"I thought you'd leave me." I admit. "Why would you think that Mr. Castillo?" She pokes my cheek. I chuckle. "Example: If there is something or someone scary in your home, are you gonna stay there?" I ask her, trying to prove a point. "No." She responds. "What are you gonna do?" I give her another question. "Leave it... Oh. I wouldn't leave you for that reason. You can't help it." She lays her head on my shoulder. "I'm glad you understand. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." She feel her neck go up then down, she must've swallowed. "What?" My hands start to shake.

"Well.. Speaking of losing... I might be losing you." Her eyes fill with tears. "Woah." I wipe her eyes. "What do you mean?" I sit her on my lap like she was a child. "Kian.. He's had enough of you hurting people, yelling..-" I cut her off. "Listen to me. I will- We will move out of this place if we have to. Right now I don't give a- Donkey's butt what Kian thinks, as long as I have you beside me, your the only thing on my mind."

"Moving? I mean I can but.. What about YouTube? What about your career?" I sigh. "I don't know. I would love to keep it going but your my main focus, I don't care about anything else right now." She giggles. "Oh really? 'Cause Christmas is next week." I roll my eyes. "And... I think you might love the present I have." She adds.

**Next Week**

"Merry Christmas! Wake up Kenz, it's Christmas!" She groans, stepping out of bed. She's put on a little weight, that's great. She usually didn't eat. She holds on the rail, stepping down carefully one by one. Usually she would run. On Christmas eve she gave me a watch, Connor gave her a necklace, I gave her those heels she wanted in the mall, Ricky gave her a pikachu (However you spell it) Pillow, Kian gave her a phone case, Trevor gave her a camera, and Sam got her a bubble gum machine, you didn't have to put money in it though just twist the knob. She gave everyone a watch, they are really expensive.

"Now it's time to open all the present! Jc this one is for you. From... Kenzie." She picks her finger nails, looking down. I slowly open it, scared. "Prego spaghetti sauce?" I ask her. She nods, not looking up from her hands, which were shaking. "Ok..."

"You don't get it do you. I'm seriously mad at you for doing this to her but look at the type of spaghetti sauce." Kian says. "Prego. So what?..... Your..?" She nods, tears streaming down her face. "Your p-pregnant? I thought the test said negative." She huffs. "It was wrong. I went to the doctor's for a check up and he said I'm pregnant." I gulp. "Is that the present you were talking about?" She nods. "You hate it don't you."

"No! No, no, no. That's great it really is but it's just.. Surprising and.. Your 19, what are your parents gonna think?... Wait that means you've been pregnant for a week already?" We're moving way too fast. Well we have been together for quite some time now but.. She's only 19. It's great for me but.. What about her career, her life, her reputation? All can get ruined because of me. I hug her, tightly. "Oh. Am I hurting the baby?" She smiles, wiping away her tears then shaking her head. "So in 18-20 weeks.. We'll know what the gender is?" She nods, then pauses. "How would you know 18-20 weeks?"

"I have.. 1,2,3. 3 younger siblings." She laughs, probably at how I had to count. I was just checking! I'm in such a state of shock I could've said I have 5. Or none. Ricky does a pretend microphone up to Kian's mouth. "Mr. Lawley, how do you feel about this?"

"I can't curse on national television, can I?" Ricky shakes his head, though they weren't even on T.V. "Then I'm very angry. But he makes her happy, their both happy about it.. They should be fine. Jc is 21, he's really old, he has three younger siblings, he has experience." I smile. Then pause. "I am not old." I protest. "No! Justin protested." Kenzie says. I shush her. "I've read in the baby book, don't ask me why I read it, that it's bad for a pregnant female to yell." She smacks her lips. "I bet it didn't." Maybe it didn't, I don't know anymore. "I still can't believe this. Best Christmas present ever."

We finish opening our presents, having wrapping paper everywhere on the ground. Each of us did a vlog, explained everything that happened on this wonderful Christmas day. Kenzie stands and goes to pick up the paper on the ground. "No. I got it." I stop her. I don't want the baby being hurt in anyway, she nods and starts heading toward the stairs. I drop the wrapping paper back onto the floor and run up to her, holding her hand. "Justin. That's what rails are for, I'm fine."

"I don't want you falling down the stairs." She ignores me, taking her hand out of mine and going up the stairs, up to my bedroom, on her own. "Jc." I whip around to Kian. I hum. "My parents already know. They were the first to find out." I gulp. "What'd they say?"

"Their gonna kill you. No. They just said how they trust you, to help her with anything, make sure she's Ok before going to bed or anything." I chuckle. "I already do those things." He laughs. "You should be just fine then."

"But Jc, guess what?"

(READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT. FIRST THINGS FIRST, SORRY ITS SHORT. Second thing is second, I'm sorry for not updating again last night but my boyfriend's tummy wasn't feeling well. BUT ANYWAY, Ok I'm noticing how some of you don't believe me how I will not update if I don't get 3+ comments. This time it is MANDATORY. And if I don't get 3+ of what I'm asking for you guys to comment then, no update. I'm so sorry for being picky but I need to see your responses so I know what to write, next chapter. If there isn't then I don't know what to write next chapter and self explanatory. So what I want, no, NEED you guys to comment is what you think about Kenzie being prego. Bad or good? I need your honest opinion, I will NOT be offended by it. Ok. Bye! Remember if I don't get 3+ of those type of comments then that = No update until I do get them. Sorry for ANY mistakes.)