Chapter 56

Jc' P.O.V.

"This isn't working Justin! You get jealous way to easy!-" My eyes flutter open. I really hope that was a nightmare and not a vision. I remember when Kenzie had visions. "Daddy! I wanna go to park!" No. "Alright. Get your coat. And shoes." The only reason I didn't want to take her is because it's sorta cold. I hate cold.

***

Kenzie decided to come to the park with us. "Daddy look!" I look up from pushing Kenzie on the swing. "Be careful!" I warn. She was attempting to go up the ladder to go down the slide. I go back to pushing Kenzie. "Justin! Go get her!"

"Babe she's fine. She's growing up believe it or not. She's Ok." She stops the swing, and turns to me. "Justin if you don't get her." She growls. "This is exactly why I left. Stop arguing with me! It's annoying."

"That makes two things annoying then." She stands from the swing. "Please stop. Just because my anger issues have gone down it doesn't mean it's completely gone." I explain to her. "We're going home." I shake my head. "Your daughter wanted to come here-" She cuts me off. "My daughter? My daughter. It's not your daughter either? Well then-" I cut her off. "That's not what I meant, and you know it McKenzie."

"If you didn't mean it how come you said it?" I huff. She just loves arguing with me. I don't like arguing with her but sometimes she leaves me no choice. I'm not gonna yell at her out here. "You know what? We are going home."

Once we get home, I lay Kasey down for a nap. I go to my bedroom and twist the door knob, but it doesn't open. "Open the door." I say calmly. "Nope." I'm so done with her and her attitude. I go to the bathroom and get one of her barbie pins. Then unlocking my bedroom door with it. I close the door behind me and lock it.

"You really make it hard for my anger problems to go down McKenzie. Your so lucky I didn't lose my temper back there." She looks up at me, smiling, then shrugs. "It's not like your losing you temper now."

"I'm not. But I'm about to be. Can you stop the arguing? If you don't understand my problem by now-" She cuts me off. "Then what?... You know what? Here." She slips the engagement ring off her finger. "Your kidding right?... McKenzie your kidding."

"Maybe this time I am. But I'm tired of your attitude." She puts the ring back on. "How do you think I feel!? You don't think I'm tired of your attitude!?"

"Get out of my face Justin." She says, almost coming out as a whine. Don't. Hurt. Her. Justin. "I said get out of my face!" She pushes me back, forcefully. "Your gonna regret that." Someone knocks on the door. I unlock it and open it. "What's going on Daddy? Why is Mommy yelling?" I run a hand through my hair. "She had a bad dream. It's Ok now. Go back to bed." She nods, turning around. I close the door behind her.

(Sorry if it's short. typing with phone. COMMENT/VOTE. Sorry for any mistakes and yeah. Bye bye!)