Chapter 65

Jc' P.O.V.

"Dude no! I wanted it!" She licks it. "No fair!" She took the last popsicle. "You said you wanted happy Justin. I'm not happy since you ate the last popsicle." I pout, crossing my arms. She roll her eyes and gets on her tippy toes to give me a kiss. I stop her. "It's adorable how small you are." She pushes me playfully. "Whatever."

"Whatever?" I pick her up and lay her on the couch, making her dip drop her popsicle somewhere, then start tickling her. "Whatever? Whatever huh?" She laughs uncontrollably. "Ah! I. Can't. B-Breath!" I bend down and kiss her neck, still tickling her. "Good." I whisper in her ear. I stand straight and stop tickling her. "... Are you gonna help me!?" She giggles. "Oh. Yeah." I take her hand and pull her up. "I'm getting fat." She sticks her bottom lip out. "No."

"Yes." She protested. "I can tickle you again." She presses her lips in a flat line. "But really, you aren't fat." I poke her tummy. "How come your really fit?" She whines. "I go to the gym almost everyday." I sit on the couch then she sits with me. "I wanna see how long we can go without arguing." Kenzie suggests. "I. Umm Ok." This is gonna turn out horrible, but I'll do it. "It's been 2 days. Today is the second day."

"We can't try. If we are mad at each other we can't hold in our anger. Because then we won't truly know how many days we can go without arguing." I nod. "Justin. You aren't listening." I sit her in my lap. "I'm just sleepy that's all. I'm listening." I smile, my head pounding. "Woah."

"What?" I ask her. "My stomach just started hurting." No. She is not pregnant.. I hope not. Kasey is enough trouble. "Pregnancy test?" It's like she read my mind. "Yeah." I squeeze her hand and stand outside the bathroom door. I close my eyes, yawning. Making my eyes water. My eyes water when I yarn. She comes out the bathroom. "It's not saying anything." Don't say that. "Oh. Never mind. It's... Negative." I keep my eyes closed, leaning on the wall. I shrug. "Last time it said that and you were pregnant. I don't trust it. But if the jacket fits, wear it."

"Are you mad?" I open my eyes and turn to her, still leaning on the wall. "No. I'm tired is all." She grabs ahold of my hand. Rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb. "What's wrong? I know it's not just because your tired." She's right. "I'm just under stress."

"Why?" She looks up at me. "I've been getting bad headaches lately. They're starting to hurt worse."

Kenzie's P.O.V.

Don't say that. "Do you wanna go to the doctor?" He shakes his head. "No. I should be fine." Suddenly he closes his eyes. It looked as if he didn't even try to. Like he blanked out or something. "Justin!" My heart starts to pound. "Yes?" He opens his eyes. "Don't do that. Your scaring me." We head back downstairs to the living room and sit on the couch. "Wanna take a nap and see if that helps?" I ask him. He lays his head on the back of the couch. "Yeah."

***

I open my eyes. "Justin." He stays asleep. I shake him. No response. "Justin!" I shake him. No answer. "Justin. Justin please answer me!" He flutters his eyes half way open. "I.. I'm not gonna make it." He says softly, as if he's whispering. His eyes close and his body goes weak. "Justin! Justin, what do you mean!?" After that he didn't answer. I hurry up and get my phone. I call 9-1-1.

(Sorry for the late update. Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 12.48K reads!!!!! I can't thank you guys enough. Love ya, bye! Oh and in the comments tell me what time it is for you so I know when to update and stuff.)