Chapter 31

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"Base times height equals.... Width? Or area? Then divide it by two." I hate online college. It's better than real college but it's more work. I wanted to play with my god-daughter not do some stupid college assignments I missed. At least she's with Justin. From what I saw earlier he's doing just great with her. Maybe he should start his own babysitting business. Ok. Let me shut up and get to work.

Jc' P.O.V.

"The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout." I take Georgia's hands and do the motions to the itsy bitsy spider song. "Down came the rain and washed the spider out. Out came the sun and dried up all the rain and the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again." She giggles. "Did the spider make it that time?"

"Well.. Yes. The spider tried again until he got it." I think of another nursery rhyme. "Daddy Jc. Let's do Miss Mary Mack." I nod. "Miss Mary Mack Mack Mack, all dressed in black black black with silver buttons buttons buttons all down her back back back. Nnnnnn. I don't know the rest rest rest." She giggles. "It goes like this. Miss Mary Mack Mack Mack, all dressed in black black black with silver buttons buttons buttons all down her back back back. She asked her mother, mother, mother. For fifty cents, cents, cents. To see the elephants, elephants, elephants. Jump over the fence, fence, fence. They jumped so high, high, high. They touched the sky, sky, sky. And didn't come back, back, back. 'Till the fourth of July, July, July." Wow. I just got schooled by a four year old.

"What should we do now?" I ask her. "Me and my mommy sing all the time! Then my Daddy was the judge." I nod. "So what if I get your god-mommy and you two can have a competition then I'll be the judge." She hops out of my lap running up to the hall. "God-Mommy!" Kenzie opens the door to my bedroom and closes it behind her. "Yes?" Kenzie answers, but Georgia ignores her and runs back to the living room where I was with Kenzie.

I explain to Kenzie what she wants to do and we start. "My name is Georgia and I will be singing the chorus to Over Again by One Direction." Another Directioner in the household. "Whenever your ready." I say. "If your pretending from the start like this with a tight grip then my kiss can mend your broken heart. I might miss everything you said to me and I can lend your broken parts that might fit like this. And I will give you all my heart, so can we start it all over again?" I clap and so does Kenzie.

For a four year she has a great voice. "My name is Kenzie and I will be singing the chorus of Story Of My Life by One Direction." I nod. "Whenever your ready." She smiles. "The story of my life, I take her home. I drive all night to keep her warm and time, is frozen. The story of my life I give her hope, I spend her love until she's broken inside. The story of my life." I clap.

"The winner of the X- Our2ndlife is..." I wink at Kenzie letting her know if Georgia didn't win she'd be heart broken though they both sounded wonderful. "Georgia! Congrats you win...." As she cheers I go to the kitchen and get the tiara, don't ask me why I have one, off the top of the fridge and place it on her head. "Yay!" Kenzie fake pouts. "Here you go god-mommy. You sing better than me."

"No. Even better, we can share it." Georgia makes a adorable confused face. "This hour you can where it then the next hour I'll wear it. Sound good?" She nods, placing the tiara back on her head.

***

"Ouch!" I jump and hurry to where the noise of crying came from. Georgia. "Oh no. What happened?" Her knee was bleeding. Not a lot but not a little. "I was.." She can't even get her words out from crying so hard. I hug her and set her in my lap carefully. "I was playing with Kc, and I t-tripped." I stick out my bottom lip.

"I'm gonna get you a band-aid stay right here." She starts to cry even harder, scaring me. "Don't leave." She sniffs. I stand up and pick her up. "Even better you can come with me." I go to the bathroom to get a band-aid out the cabinet. "Which one do you want? I have.. Looney toons, spongebob, tom and jerry-" She cuts me off. "Tom and Jerry!" I get that one and put it on her knee. "5:00.. I think it's nap time." She nods, laying her head on my chest I take her up to the guest room, laying her in the bed. "I don't wanna be in here by myself." She whines. "I got something that'll help."

I go to my bedroom that was across the hall and get the big teddy bear I bought on Valentine's Day though I was single at the time. I go back to her and lay the teddy beside her. "Mr. Ted will keep you safe. I promise." She nods, turning over, heading to sleep. I kiss the back of her head. "Night. Love you." I whisper. "Love you too Daddy Jc." Glenda is so lucky. She has the most cutest, funniest, most adorable child ever. I doubt she'll let me adopt her so that thought can go away. I go into the living room.

My phone rings. "Hello?"

"Is this Jc? My daughter's god-father?"

"Yes sir."

"Can you tell her something for me?"

" 'Course."

"Tell her that I miss her and love her. I have to tell her every night or she'll cry, I feel really bad for not being with her since the day she was born 'till now."

"College is rough, yeah I know how you feel. But your gonna be home soon and I bet she'll be the happiest child alive. I'll tell her."

"Thank you. I gotta go study so I can graduate." He laughs.

I laugh back. "Bye." He hangs up and I put my phone in my back pocket. She would be crying but she wasn't when I went up to her. Oh.. I think I know why. I told her I love her. I don't wanna take the place of her Dad so that she just forgets about him. That won't happen. Will it? No. It won't.. I hope not.

(All I have to say for this chapter is comment what you think. I didn't get 3 plus on the last chapter but yeah.. 3+ comments = update whenever. Sorry for any mistakes. Sorry if I sound mad or something because I literally just read over this and it sounds like I'm grumpy or something haha. Anyway, bye guys. Love ya!)