Chapter 69

Jc' P.O.V.

"But Daddy." Kasey whines. "There are no buts. Go to your room and don't come out until I tell you to." She stays in the same place. "But-" I cut her off. "Now Kasey Caylen Castillo!" She starts up the stairs. I wait until she's fully in her room to turn to Kenzie. "Say that again McKenzie."

"Justin, get out of my face. Please." I get closer. "Not until you do what I say." She turns her head. "I didn't mean it."

"You didn't mean it." I say faintly. "You didn't mean it! You never mean anything!" She turns to face me. "You don't mean anything!" I chuckle. "You wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for me."

"Yes I would've!" She breaks out of my grip but I grab her wrists tighter and place them above her. "You aren't moving. And no you wouldn't have. I'm the reason you're alive. I'm the reason you're happy-" She cuts me off. "Not anymore! Get your stuff and leave."

"You shouldn't yell at me when I have a grip on you. But anyway, same routine. I'm getting bored with it. We argue, you tell me to leave, I leave, I come back, and you allow it then again."

"Get. Off of me. And. Out of my face!" My grip on her wrist get tighter. I want her to beg me to stop, she shouldn't yell at me. And she's gonna learn that. I grip it tighter, and tighter until, "Ow! Please let go!"

"Not yet." I say. She screams.

Kasey's P.O.V.

I need to get Daddy to stop... My necklace! I sneak out of my room and go to my Mommy and Daddy's room and take the house phone. I press the numbers on my necklace which is Nash.

"Ello!?"

"Nash! You have to help Mommy!" I try to stay as quiet as possible since my parents can easily hear me.

"Why? What's going on?"

"Daddy is hurting Mommy."

"I'm back in Carolina... Listen to me Kasey."

"Ok."

"Hang up. But not yet! After I tell you this, hang up. The phone your using, press 9-1-1 in the phone. When you do that tell them that Daddy is hurting Mommy. They'll track down the address. Mommy will be Ok. So will you."

"Will Daddy be Ok?"

"... I'm not sure. Hurry and call 9-1-1." I hang up and type it 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My Daddy is hurting my Mommy."

"How old are you sweetie?"

"Um..."

"Never mind. Do you know the address or do we have to track you down?"

"Track."

"We'll be there as soon as possible. Try your best to stop your Daddy. Do anything you can."

"Ok." The 911 people hang up.

***

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"Your under arrest Mr.Castillo." They put hand cuffs on him. "Again Justin?" The cop that I think I saw last time says. "Yea again. Deal with it old man."

"I'm 54." The cop sighs. "Whatever." Kasey hurries to the door. "How long will my Daddy be gone?"

"A week. Weeks. Maybe a month. Depends."

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT JUSTIN GETTING ARRESTED. AGAIN. And vote. Sorry for late update btw)