Chapter 30

Jc' P.O.V.

Another night on the couch. Not bad but I would like to sleep in the same bed as my girlfriend. Everyone was gone somewhere, including Kenzie. I think Kian and Kenzie went to their parents, Connor went to the mall and Ricky is at the gym. "Just me and you Kc." I pet her head. She barks for the first time. Wishbone has been jealous. I pay attention to him too but Kc needs more attention. She's still a baby.. To me and she isn't capable of doing things yet. Like, drinking the milk out of her bowl, the dog bowl is too big for her... This is what my life consists of, first I was talking about sleeping on the couch then somehow I don't even know how, it goes to a puppy.

So. I had my shower, I ate breakfast, I did a video, I fed Wishbone and Kc, I'm pretty much bored now. There's nothing to do! I wish Kenzie was here so we could just talk.. That's how bored I am. Maybe I can go on Twitter then Instagram. What should I type in on Twitter? That's easy. "Bored. To. DEATH." That's done now Instagram. I take a picture of Kc and Wishbone bonding, and put the caption as, "Big bro and little sis. Adorable." Ok. Now I'm officially bored again. I hear keys. I turn to the door, just Kian.. Then Kenzie! Act cool.

"Hello!" They greet. "Hey." I reply, turning back to my phone. "Justin." She joins me on the couch and wraps her arms around my neck. "Hmm?" I look up at her. "My friend wants me to babysit.. And I might have to leave in the middle to shop for the child." I swallow. "How old is this child?" She holds up 4 fingers. That's good. "What is the child? Boy or girl?"

"Girl." Goody. I mentally roll my eyes. Not that I have a problem with them it's just that the girls tend to cry more, but she is 4 so I never know. "What's her name?" I put my phone down. "Georgia."

"That's a cute name." I smile. "What's her mother's name?" I add. "Glenda." I nod. "Perfect. When is she supposed to be coming over?" She bites her bottom lip. "Well... Her mom has work from 9pm to 7am. She should be here in a-" Someone knocks at the door. Expecting it to be Connor and/or Ricky it wasn't. It was a little brunette girl and supposedly her mother standing beside her. "Hey Glenda! Hey Georgia. Sup? You've grown so much." The child, Georgia responds with a giggle.

"Well I better hurry and get to work. See you at 7!" Kenzie repeats her last sentence and waves, inviting the little girl in and closing the door. She struggled to get her jacket off. "Come here babe." She slowly walks over to me. "It's Ok, I'm not gonna hurt you." I assure her, smiling. I help get her jacket off. "What's you name?" She asks. "My name is Justin but you can call me Jc, sound good?" She nods. "Puppy!" She giggles, pointing to Kc. "Wanna pet her?" She nods, hesitantly. I pick up Kc and put her in my lap. Georgia reaches out to pet her but stops when Kc moves. "She won't bite. See look." I start to pet Kc. Then Georgia joins, I move my hand. "She's so soft." I agree, humming a "Mhm."

I didn't even notice Kian was gone. "Do you know Kenzie is my God-Mommy?" I gasp. "Really? Thank makes me your..." I start off. "God- Daddy?" I chuckle from how weird it sounds but nod. "Correct!" I'm surprised how quickly we made a bond. "Do you have some juice?" I nod. I pick up Georgia and walk over to the fridge. She gasps. "I want that! My Daddy drinks it all the time!" She points to my last Arizona. I take it out of the fridge and onto the counter, I open it. "Want a cup?" She shakes her head. "I a big girl." I smile and put her down handing her the Arizona can. Kenzie smiles and tells me to come here with her finger.

I go over to her. "Yeah?" She giggles. "Your great with this little girl. Maybe I should just finish my work." I furrow. "Work?" She nods. "I'm doing online college." I nod. "Daddy Jc!" I whip around, she had spilled the drink. "Uh oh." I hurry over to her and watch Kenzie go up to my bedroom. It spilled on her shirt. "Did Mommy bring extra clothes?" She nods. "Be right back, Kc and Wishbone will protect you." Even though I'm just going to the couch. I grab a blue shirt that said "I Love My Mommy!" I take off her recent shirt, I'm used to it. I have two younger sisters. I put it aside and put on the shirt I grabbed out her bag. "Daddy Jc." I look up at her. "I thought a Wishbone is a thing inside a turkey." I laugh. "Well yes. And its my dog's name."

"You have another puppy." I nod. "Wishbone is a boy, the big brother and the Kc is a girl, the little sister." She smiles wide. "I have a cat. Her name is Izzy." We make our way to the couch, I sit her in my lap. "Tell me about Izzy."

"She is like a cheetah, the same colors of one." I open my mouth wide. "Cool. I wanna see her sometime. Promise to bring a picture of her if you ever visit again?" She nods. "I miss my Daddy. He's been at work a lot." Aw. "Do you know his number?" She nods. "It easy." I take out my phone and dial in the numbers she says. I put it on speaker and hand it to her.

"Hello?"

"Hi Daddy! Daddy Jc let me talk to you."

"Daddy Jc? That's your God-father right, princess?"

"Yes!"

"Did you tell him thank you?" She looks up at me, I shake my head gesturing "It's Ok. You don't have to."

"Yes. I miss you a lot Daddy."

"I'll be home in a week. I promise."

"Hurry home Daddy." I wonder where he works.

"I will. I gotta go, bye. Love you."

"Bye Daddy. Love you more." She hangs up handing me the phone. "Do you know where your Daddy works?" She nods. "Something called a college. He's been there for 4 years. Since I was a baby 'till now. He only comes on holidays." That's what would've happened with me and Kenzie. "He'll be back as soon as possible. I know he will."

"I hope so." She smiles, laying her head on my chest.