Crystalline

It was a cave, large and tall, lit in a blue-silver light. Drops of water trickled gently down the walls. All around, glowing crystals decorated the walls, floor and ceiling. Each one like a mirror, reflecting back her visage in its many faceted surface.
A cave of reflections.
Nyx smirked. The name was very fitting.
A strange, darker light glowed further on in the caves. Nyx hesitated for a moment, before curiosity got the better of her, and she walked towards it.
After all, it was just a dream.

She walked onwards, following the glowing, purple-black light.
Her footsteps, gentle and soft as they were, echoed dully through the tunnels.
Then, there it was. A giant crystal, roughly cut and polished to form a large, smooth mirror like surface.
Where's the other crystals of the cave had all been pale blue in colour, this one was dark black, seeming more to absorb than reflect.
She tilted her head slightly, examining it. It was unclear, but it looked like there was something in the dark depths of the crystal. She peered closer. Yes, definitely something. Or maybe... someone?
It was hard to tell.
She looked closer still, face a centimetre away from the crystal. It definitely looked like something was there, but maybe it was just a trick of the light?

A hand shot out of the crystal and grabbed her wrist.

Nyx struggled against it, but it held tight, bruisingly strong. Slowly, it started to drag her towards the mirror-like surface.

"No!" She shouted "Let me go! Let me go!"

"Nyx, wake up!"

Nyx awoke to be face to face with a worried looking Rachel.