Healed

Was being healed by magic supposed to hurt?
Okay, so it wasn't that bad, but it definitely did sting. Nyx had a suspicion Magnus did it on purpose, so made a point about complaining loudly.
She'd had blood taken for testing, which she also complained a lot about, and then just sat for god knows how long chatting with Maddie and Selene.
Then Rachel had swept in, a flurry of concern. She swept Nyx up in a massive hug, enveloping her in her arms.
"Don't worry me like that. When I got the call... oh, god!"
Then she went into motherly reprimand mode. "What were you thinking? You do not, I repeat, do NOT hug strange girls with blood leaking out of them. I know you were just trying to be kind, but you don't realize how dangerous that is! If you got sick like that I would never forgive myself."
"Well, you don't need to worry about that." Said the shadowhunter lady, walking into the room. "We haven't done a complete investigation, but the initial results of the blood test look clean. Keep her at home for a few days, be wary of any changes.
Also, she may not be contaminated, but the labs have claimed to find some sort of, uh, anomaly with her blood. Is there anything we should know?"

"We are so screwed. Their going to find out, and then no one can protect us. You can't even protect us, your so impulsive and you never think!"
Nyx shook her head to dispel the thought. "Uh, no, not that I know of. Rachel?"
"No, none. Well, in that case, I'll be taking my girls and leaving. Have a pleasant day."

Please comment! Talk to me!