Girl talk

"And then he's all like, 'hey babe can I buy you a drink?' And I'm all like, 'mate, we broke up last week, I'm with Mike now, don't start hitting on me!' And he's all like, 'it was the biggest mistake I ever made, I love you, blah blah blah,' basically just trying to get into my pants. And I'm all like 'yeah, it was the biggest mistake you ever made, but the biggest mistake I could ever make would be consider you like that ever again, you perv!' "

Nyx and Selene rolled about on the bed, laughing. An hour in and their grand plan for Nyx's birthday was so far a heading on notepaper. But Nyx had heard every funny, embarrassing and memorable story of every one or Selene's long list of boyfriends, changed the colour of their nails three different times, changed their hairstyles twenty different times and just generally joked around. It was good after a hectic few months just to do something normal. Though later she would deny enjoying anything and claim she'd had no choice, that she'd only done it out of sympathy for Selene. They both knew this. It was kind of their own sisters inside joke.

"But to be fair, I'm considering breaking up with Mike."
Nyx nearly fell of the bed in shock. "Wha... why? He's nice, isn't he? Did he try something? Do I need to hunt him down, preferably with a shotgun?"
"Do you even know how to use a shotgun? And that's a no, by the way. Nah, it's not him, it's..."
"You? Yeah, yeah, sure it is. Why don't you like him anymore?"
"It's just... boring. This relationship is no fun anymore."
Nyx blew on her newly repainted nails. "So ditch him. Nick will be thrilled."
Selene eyed her warily. "Why will Nick be thrilled?"
"Ah, you know. He hates Mike." Nyx blew on her other hand, thoughtfully. "Actually, he doesn't seem to like many of your boyfriends. It's almost like when he gets jealous.I'm not sure why he would be, though."
Selene gaped at her, open mouthed. "And you didn't think mention this earlier? God, Nyx, you are naive."

There you go, two new updates in one day. So, what do you think?