Chapter 2- Meet Me in the Park

The school bell rings and the half day is over. Brittany walks across the hall and meets Selena outside of her classroom. Selena hug attacks Brittany out of the excitement that tomorrow brings.

Selena: WE'RE GONNA MEET THE MAGCON BOYS!!!!!!

Brittany: I KNOW RIGHT!

Selena: This is crazy! Cameron is expecting you! How does that feel?!

Brittany: Absolutely unbelievable. I wouldn't believe it if you would've told me yesterday morning!

Selena: Come on! Let's go shopping for our outfits for tomorrow!

Brittany: Body Central? Forever 21? Deb? Which place?

Selena: Deb! I want something extremely attractive for Taylor and Shawn tomorrow!

 Brittany and Selena laugh at eachother's excitement and then run out of the school and drive off to the LA mall. When they arrive they see a crowd of girls screaming and surrounding a car in the parking lot.

Brittany: COULD IT BE THE GUYS?!!!!!!!!

Selena: Well let's go look!!!!!! *grabs her by the arm and runs with her to the mob of girls.*

Brittany and Selena jump up and down and struggle to find a space open to see what everyone was screaming about. Finally, the car starts to drive which causes a couple girls to back up and some almost being ran over. But as the car drives further away, Brittany catches a glimpse of Matt sticking his head out the window and waving at the crowd of girls.

Matt: I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Brittany flips out and joins the rest of the girls and almost starts to chase the car. She stops when she hears police sirens. She grabs Selena's arm and pulls her out of the crowd.

Brittany: Dude, we'll see them tomorrow. Let's go.

Selena: *says in a whiny voice* But mom! I want to go see Taylor now! *she stomps her foot and laughs*

Brittany laughs and starts walking towards the mall entrance and Selena follows. When they get into the mall, they enter Deb immediately and Selena sees an outfit instantly. She runs over to it and grabs it off the rack.

Selena: It's fate! I'm wearing this!

Brittany: *laughs* Well I need to look around a...

She stops in the middle of her sentence and rushes over to a pretty light pink, lace crop top, which comes with a cream colored crop top to wear underneath. Brittany turns around to show Selena but she was already rushing towards the dressing room looking overly excited. She giggles at her friend and then turns her attention to the rack of white shorts, with tiny shreds and a hole on the thigh, almost revealing, what would be underwear. She found her size and headed to the dressing room. Once in a room, she yells instructions to Selena in the room beside her.

Brittany: Selena, walk out of the dressing room and wait for me so we can see our outfits.

Selena: You found one?

Brittany: Omg yeah! It's so pretty!

Selena: Okay I'm done. I'll be waiting for you out here.