Chapter 15- Time Apart

Everyone's comments on the last chapter made me feel so happy that you guys are getting into it. I'm so happy people actually enjoy this story. Because this story is so fun to write! 😊 And this chapter was dedicated to Cam_Dallas11 because of the sweet message she left me :)
----------------------------------------------
Brittany wakes up to see that it wasn't a dream. Her room was still totally white and everything was gone. She sits up and rubs her eyes and turns on her phone. Twitter notifications blow up her phone. Direct tweets to her like,

"Good riddance slut!"

"Cameron deserves someone way better than you!"

"Madison better show you how to treat a guy like Cameron!"

"Bitch"

The comments continue on and on until she finally finds the tweet that started it all. Cameron tweeted,

"Things seem to always get better but then they get bad again. Sometimes you just got to let them go."

Even though the tweet wasn't directed at Brittany, it was pretty obvious who he was talking about. The tweet that stated that he was dating Brittany was erased too. She locks her phone again and sits her back up against the wall and sighs. All of the sudden, her phone goes off and sees a notification that Cameron just tweeted.

"Good morning! It's going to be an attempted, better day! :) Going to finish the last day of Magcon here in LA, then off to a new photoshoot with @madisonbeer ! Can't wait! ;)"

Brittany rolls her eyes at the tweet and then looks at the time shown at the top of her screen. 12:30. She stands up and looks out her window and sees her mom's car is gone so it's safe to leave. She slips on her shirt that she wore yesterday, due to the lack of any clean clothes left, and walks out the door. She gets in her car and drives to the beach. Once at the beach, Brittany finds a spot near the end of the beach where mountainous rocks pile up high making a secret cove, like area. She sits on one of the rocks and looks out into the ocean feeling isolated and alone.

BRITTANY'S POV

Everything was going great. Everything. And then how in one day could everything in my life automatically crash? Yeah, I probably deserve this but why does that have to mean absolutely every aspect of my life has to change. Like seriously, I'm fricken homeless now and friendless! I have no one and nothing. All I have is about $500 to my name, the clothes I'm wearing, and my phone. That does almost nothing for me.

Brittany continues thinking about how she's going to even continue on until she eventually falls asleep in the sand below the rocks.

Meanwhile, Magcon is coming to it's last couple minutes. Jack and Jack are singing their songs as Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Shawn, Matt, Carter, Aaron and Selena sit on the side of the stage. Selena ignores everything as she is panicking on where Brittany is. At this point, no one knows.

Nash: Have you heard anything from her yet?

Selena: No and I'm flipping out! *she says in the verge of tears*

Shawn: *wraps his arm around her* It's gonna be okay, She's most likely safe just stressed out and upset like Cameron is. After Magcon we can all go looking for her. *he says with a cute smile* Right Cameron?

Cameron: No. I have to go to a photoshoot.

Matt: Dude, Brittany is missing. Can you get that in your head?! Yeah, you may be pissed that she can't decide her feelings but why should that mean you can't be worried about her?