Chapter 34- #AskCam or #AskBritt

Please comment what you think of the story so far!!!! I want to know what you think is going to happen in the future of the book! (Maybe it'll give me ideas 😊

----------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV

I wake up and open my eyes, and immediately am blinded by sun light. I also come to see Nash and the rest of everyone standing there looking at me strange. I look back and see Cameron laying behind me holding me.

"What?" I act like nothing is wrong with this.

"I knew it'd be only a day." Matt laughed immaturely.

I immediately got up wondering what the heck they were talking about. It ended up waking up Cam.

"You guy seriously betted on how long it would take for us to get back together?"

"Yep. I won." Matt says making everyone else giggle.

"No you didn't. We're not together." Cameron backs me up.

"Whatever this is just really weird." Jack G admits

I don't say another word just run up to my room pissed that everyone doesn't understand. I don't even think Selena understands. I slam my door and sit at my computer. I log onto my email just to pass some time. I find an email that is titled, "26mgmt Photoshoot". It was really weird. Why would the guys' management company email me? I open it and read. I almost begin to tear up. My dreams were finally coming true! They asked me to be their official photographer!!!! I scream to the top of my lungs and jump and down. Cameron comes running into my room. I was so happy I jumped and down right into his arms and hugged him.

"What's going on?!" He laughs as he puts me down.

"Your management asked me to you guys' official photographer!!!!"

"That's amazing!!!" He hugs me once more and sways me back and forth with him.

"But I thought Bryant was you guys' photographer." I just remember

"He's our photoshoot guy sometimes for the really big jobs. You are going to be handling the group photoshoot and events we go to." He says happily.

"Oh my gosh this is amazing! How did this even happen?! I didn't even apply!"

"I told our manager, aka, Nash's dad about you and showed him your photography Instagram page and he was really impressed."

I hug him once again and even manage to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you so much, Cameron!!!"

He laughs at my excitement and grabs my waist which instantly calms me down and startles me. "Your welcome." He says softly, sounding very sexy.

He looks at my lips and back up at my eyes and back down again. He manages to freeze me into a trance to do the same. He leans in, so do I. Right before we collide, I put a stop to him by pushing his hands off of my waist and walking back over to my computer and sitting down.

"Cameron no."

"Sorry..." He says embarrassed. "I told you it's going to be hard for me."

"I know. Just be patient."

CAMERON'S POV

That sentence gave me so much hope. "Be patient" that means that she's still thinking about 'us'.

"Okay." I smile at her without her noticing because her back is turned.

I sit down on her bed and stare over her shoulder.