Chapter 8- More Confused Than Ever

Brittany wakes up out of her sleep and looks over at her alarm clock and sees it's only 3:30 in the morning. She sits up in her bed and checks her phone. She squints her eyes at the bright screen and finally makes out the notifications. She has 3 messages from Cameron.

*CAMERON'S MESSAGES*

"Hey babe. I just want to let you know goodnight and I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Are you still awake?"

"I guess not, but I have to tell you something. Like... asap. Call me."

*BRITTANY'S POV*

It's 3:30 am. No way he's going to answer. But I have to talk to him. I'm not tired so sleeping till morning is out of the question.

*END OF POV*

Just then Brittany slides her legs out of the covers and plants her feet on the floor. She reaches for her lamp on the side of her bed then walks over to the chair in the corner of the room and opens her duffel bag of magcon merch she got yesterday and slides on the Cameron Dallas black tank top she got. She then quickly rushes over to her closet and pulls out some jean shorts and gets her car keys and her phone and leaves her room. As Brittany slowly tip toes down the stairs, she sees her mom passed out on the couch in the dark with the TV still on. Brittany rolls her eyes and quietly walks out the front door and drives off. She heads back to the hotel where the boys are and goes in the front doors of the hotel and heads up the elevator to the top floor. When she finally gets to the top floor, she walks to Cameron's door and knocks as quietly as she can. Nash opens the door shirtless with only boxers on rubbing his eyes. In a sexy voice he stares up and down at Brittany and says, 'hey'.

Nash: What are you doing here? It's 4 in the morning. *he says rubbing his eyes*

Brittany: I need to see Cam. Is he here?

Nash: Yeah. He's sleeping.

Brittany: Can I just stay here with you guys until morning.

Nash thinks about it and smirks.

Nash: Or we could go out.

Brittany: What do you mean?

Nash: Like, we could go take a walk on the beach or something. It's right across the street anyways.

Brittany: Uh... I don't know...

*BRITTANY'S POV*

I like Cameron! Why can't I get that through my head?! But... Nash is... so cute and I don't know if I can just hide my feelings just by the snap of my fingers! I'm just so confused. Well, it's just a walk on the beach. Doesn't mean anything. Friends go for walks.

*END OF POV*

Nash: *snaps his fingers in front of Brittany's face* hey! snap out of it! *he chuckles* So are you in?

Brittany: Oh sorry, uh... yeah. I guess it wouldn't be bad. *she shrugs her shoulders*

Nash: Let me go get my jacket and pants... unless you don't think I need pants. *he smirks and winks at her*

Brittany: Just go put on pants! *she rolls her eyes and giggles*

Nash goes back in the room leaving Brittany in the hall alone for 2 minutes and he comes back out.

Nash: Ready to go?

Brittany: Yep.

Nash and Brittany walk out of the hotel, Nash trying to hold her hand once in a while and wrap his arm around her but she rejects him everytime and tells him to stop. Once they finally reach the beach, Brittany forgets herself and gets caught up in the moment and allows Nash to hold her hand as they walk down the beach. The two walk for what seems like hours but head back to the hotel around 5:30. When they get back to the hotel, the approach Nash and Cameron's room and they stand right outside the door.

Nash: That was fun.

Brittany: Please don't tell Cameron.

Nash: So you still like him? *he says sounding upset*

Brittany: Yes I do. A lot actually. Just please don't tell him. This stays between us. Alright?!

Nash: Fine but how can I change your mind?

Brittany: You can't. *she says sternly trying not to look into his crystal blue eyes*

Nash surprises Brittany and grabs her arm and pulls her into him and kisses her as passionately as he could. Brittany allows him and kisses back until she remembers what she is doing. She pushes him away from her and walks into the hotel room in disgust. She sees Cameron sleeping in the twin sized bed closest to the window and slides her pants off and crawls slowly into the covers with him in only her tank top and black lace panties. Nash walks into the room soon after and rolls his eyes at her. Brittany rolls her eyes back and rests her head on the other pillow next to Cameron. She turns her body towards him and looks at his beautiful face as he sleeps silently and peacefully. Apparently Nash went back to sleep because she sees the lamp turn off and the sound of blankets being tossed around fills the room quietly. The room is dim with the only light coming into the room is the light of the beginning of the sunrise coming through the curtains. Brittany pulls the blanket up over her shoulder and moves closer to Cameron and forces her hand into his limp hand laying in between them. She smiles at his gorgeous, perfect face and shuts her eyes and falls asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So now you have another decison to make! Cameron, Matt, or Nash!!!!?????? And comment what you think of the story so far! :)