Chapter 77- Drive Me Crazy

Dirty chapter 😋 do you guys like them as much as I do? Be honest!

------------------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV

"Ready babe?" I excitedly say putting on Cameron's backpack of things.

"Yeah, but Britt, I told you I can carry it." He chuckles kissing my cheek then heading over to the chair to sit down and put on his vans.

"I wanna take care of you." I smile watching him tie his laces on his vans.

"Fine." He smirks and finished his shoes. I help him up off the chair and we link hands.

We start to head out of the hospital room and to the main desk. As we walk, Cam and I talk about what he missed while he was unconscious and it wasn't much. In the back of my mind though, I still couldn't stop thinking about Jack. Cameron must've noticed my random silence.

"What's the matter babe?" He smiles down at me, rubbing my shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Nothing." I quickly say, actually kind of convincing.

"Are you sure?"

"Cameron, I will tell you when the time is right."

"Now you have me worried." He chuckles at me.

"Don't be. It will all be all right." I smile at him and kiss his jawline because that's all I could reach on my tippy toes.

"Why are you so tall?" I laugh.

"Why are you so perfect?" He responds and I stick out my tongue.

I wasn't perfect. He is.

SELENA'S POV

"Shawn, why are you acting like this?!"

"Because you don't understand!"

"What do I not understand?! You are going on tour?! Okay? I'm happy for you! What else do you want me to say?" I begin to get emotional because we've never fought for a long time now.

I watch as he falls onto his bed backwards and stares up at the ceiling and sighs.

I slowly approach him and sit beside him. "Are you okay?" I say in a soothing voice.

"No... I'm sorry for yelling at you. You did nothing wrong. I'm just so stressed right now and worried about us."

"Why would you be worried? I love you! Nothing about that will ever change!"

"I don't know. I just don't want you to ever leave. That's why I made a decision."

"And what is that?" I lay back with him and look at him, and our eyes connect.

"I'll tell you tonight. Will you go on a date with me Selena?" He smiles charmingly making me surely blush.

"Yes" I nod like an excited little child.

"Good. Let's leave at around 6-ish. Okay?"

"Okay." I smile and kiss him passionately and get up to go to my room.

BRITTANY'S POV

We finally arrived at home. I search my keys in my purse and realize I put them in Cam's back pack that I'm carrying for him.

"Cam, can you help me? The keys are in the back pack."

He nods and I turn around to face the backpack to him. I hear him unzipper it and soon following, the sound of keys jingling. He unlocks the door and I make him walk in first. I immediately hear the boys greeting Cam.