Chapter 3- Goodnight Beautiful

Brittany gets out of the car and whisper- yells up to her bedroom window to get Selena's attention. Selena peeks her head out the window and smiles.

Selena: *whisper yells* How was romeo?!!!

Brittany: *whisper yells back* Help me get back up there without getting caught and I'll tell you!

Selena giggles and reaches her arm out the window as much as possible waiting for Brittany to climb up to the top branch of the tree that's next to the window. Once to the top she reaches out her arm and Selena tries to pull her in the window, and after a while, succeeds. They both sit down on the bed excitedly.

Selena:  so!!! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!

Brittany: Shhh!!!!  Don't wake up my mom!

Selena: Okay just tell me what happened!

Brittany: OKAY OKAY! Now, when I got there.... *phone goes off*

Brittany picks up her phone next to her on the bed. She picks it up and sees she got a new text message.

Brittany: IT'S CAMERON!

Selena: You got his number?!!!!

Brittany: Yeah! So I can text him tomorrow, so I can tell him when we get to Magcon.

Selena: Why would you need to text him when we get there?!

Brittany: So he can have a security guard come and get us!

Selena: You lost me.

Brittany: He invited both of us to come and hang out before Magcon starts!

Selena: OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!

Brittany: And guess what else! Taylor will be there!

Selena: SHUT UP! GOD, I LOVE YOU! *She laughs*

Brittany: I can't believe it either. Our lives are amazing right now!

Selena: More your than mine! You're about to date Cameron!

Brittany: I hope so!

Selena: You know you never read his text yet right?! *she laughs a little*

Brittany: Oh yeah!

Brittany picks her phone back up and unlocks her phone to read the message and gets an instant smile once she reads the words.

Cameron's Text Message: Hey, I just wanted to let you know, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow. :) I really hope you know also, that I really like you Brittany. And if not that, I really want to stay at least friends because you seem like an amazingly cool person. :)

Selena: AW!!!!!!! That's so adorable! OMG! HE LIKES YOU!

Brittany: I can't believe this! I don't know what to say back!

Selena: Just tell him you really like him too!

Brittany: I don't know.

Selena: Just do it!

Brittany: Fine!

Brittany's Text Message: I really like you too :) Like, a lot actually. And not because your famous and everything, I truly like you for who you are.

 Cameron: That's awesome :) I was hoping u would take me as that. 

Brittany: I'm so excited to see you tomorrow. I really enjoy talking to you. :)

Cameron: Same. Thank God I seen your tweet :) Otherwise we probably would never have met.

Brittany: Well except briefly at Magcon. Lol

Cameron: Yeah, but this is way better. So I have to go. Remember to text me when you and your friend are on our floor. ;)

Brittany: I will. Goodnight

Cameron: Goodnight beautiful :-* <3

Brittany and Selena flip out over the last message.

Brittany: I ALWAYS WANTED HIM TO DO THAT TO ME! 

Selena: Well it sounds like you'll be hearing that a lot now!

Brittany: I guess so!!!!!!!!