Chapter 16- Happy, New Beginnings

COMMENT RIGHT NOW! Tell me if you're okay with the story getting a little over PG13! Cause I read a book last night that made me want to make this book a little more sexual and more mature words. This chapter will give you a sample on what I mean. So comment right now!

----------------------------------------------

Cameron stares at Brittany a little pissed off as she stands there in desperation.

Brittany: Cameron, I said I'm sorry, I said it many times, I mean it! I do! Why can't you see that?!

Cameron: because I never know if you love me 100% or not! You even admitted to also love one of my best friends right in front of my face! How do I know that you're not going to just pick up one day and leave me for him?

Brittany: Cameron... I honestly don't know, but I would love if you would try to trust me because I love you. I love you more than anyone on this planet.

Cameron gazes at her sympathetic, teary eyes and tries to think about it. He sighs and walks away towards Madison confused.

Brittany: *yells* so what? You're just going to give up on me anyway?!

Cameron: *turns around and faces her* I'm not the type of person to be stupid and make the same mistake multiple times but I can't ignore my heart telling me... I love you too much to walk away.

Brittany immediately smiles and jumps up into his arms and wraps her legs around his waist.

Brittany: I love you and I wouldn't even think for a second about hurting you. *she whispers into his ear*

Cameron kisses her cheek, puts her down, and immediately links hands with her as they begin walking to Bryant and Madison still over by the photo shoot equipment.

Cameron: sorry Bryant, but I'm going to have to postpone the photo shoot. Sorry to you too Madison.

Madison: *rolls her eyes* whatever but next time I better get that kiss. *she giggles spitefully*

Cameron: Well by the looks of it, I don't think you will.

Bryant: *nudges into the conversation* yeah, you won't because I won't need you for the photo shoot.

Madison: What?! Why?!!

Bryant: because I can just use Brittany. Her and Cameron have so much more chemistry than you two ever would have.

Madison: Ugh!!! *says as her mouth drops* whatever. Have fun with that skank! *she says as she tries to walk away sassy*

Brittany attempts to catch up to her with rage and the urge to fight, but is held back by Cameron.

Cameron: Let her go. You're worth so much more than her.

Brittany smiles up at him and hugs him as he invites her into his arms.

*BRITTANY'S POV*

I missed this so incredibly much. No one gives as good hugs as him. No one can replace Cam in any way. Absolutely no one.

*END OF POV*

*CAMERON'S POV*

This always feels right. Holding her in my arms makes me feel loved. It just feels right. But then again, I've already been fooled twice. But I feel like I should trust her. I just have to be careful. We should just start over.