Chapter 5- MAGCON

Brittany: Cameron! *She screams and laughs*

Cameron just pushed Brittany on the bed after he slap cammed her, (not as hard as the other guys do to each other! Lol)

Brittany: *giggles* What is this!? *she wipes he finger on the side of her cheek to get a sample*

Cameron: Whipped cream. *he laughs* 

Cameron then is slapped across the face by Nash!

Nash: *laughs at Cameron's open mouth, looking stunned* Salty! *laughs again not being able to catch his breath* Or nah?!

Cameron: Dude, I'm salty... I'm very salty. *he laughs*

Brittany: *giggles behind Cameron* How about now?!

Cameron turns his attention to her and immediately meet her whipped cream hand right on his face. Everyone in the room laughs including Cameron. Just then Taylor and Selena walk into the room still laughing about a conversation they apparently just had.

Taylor: What'd we miss?!

Matt: Another smack cam party, nothing much! *he says sarcastically*

Selena: Dang it! I always wanted to do that with you guys!

All the magcon boys laughs and yell at the same time.

All of them: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!! *they all laugh*

Brittany: Oh grow up guys! *she says laughing*

Cameron: Then why are you laughing!? *he chuckles*

Brittany: *friendly punches his shoulder* Shut up.

Cameron kisses her temple and puts his arm around her. Just then Bart walks into the room without knocking.

Bart: Guys, meet in the hallway in 5 minutes. *shuts the door behind him*

Cameron: *reaches for Brittany's hand* Let's go babe.

Brittany looks at Selena holding Taylor's hand mouthing to her dramatically, "OH MY GOD!". Brittany mouths, "I KNOW RIGHT!"

Matt: *yells from the back of the room* What are you two doing? *sounding weirded out*

Selena: We're both just so freaked out and happy!

Brittany: Beyond happy! *she says looking up to Cameron and smiles*

Cameron: Come on guys, we have to go meet some fans.

Cameron guides Brittany, while holding her hand, out the door and they stand in the hallway waiting for the others to come out of the room. Bart walks over to Cameron and Brittany quite quickly and looks overwhelmed.

Bart: What is she doing here? Shouldn't you be downstairs already waiting for us to come out with the other fans?

Cameron: I thought she could maybe come.

Bart: Come where?! 

Brittany: It's fine Cam, I'll see you after the show. I'll be in the audience. Just looks for me. *gets on her tippy toes and kisses his cheek* Come on Selena! *yells into the room*