Chapter 76- Forever

**1 DAY LATER***

BRITTANY'S POV

Cameron has been awake and well and can go home finally tomorrow! Everything was beginning to look up again for me and us really. After everything we've gone through the past couple months, I decided that was the last time I would ever cry of sadness over our relationship. I will make sure it will be nothing but smiling, laughing, and happiness between me and Cam.

"Hey, babe, could you possibly run home and grab my video camera?" Cam asks me as I get together his finished breakfast on the tray so I can set it outside of the door.

"Sure babe, for what?" I begin to grab my jacket and keys off the chair, not really needing a reason from him, but I was curious.

"I wanted to make a video to tell my fans I'm okay."

"Sounds good! I'll be right back!" I say happily as I start to walk out of the room.

I shut the door behind me and stop in my tracks when I hear Cameron shout my name. I peek my head back into his room and flutter my eyelashes at him to be cute.

He gives a little chuckle at my action and waves me over. I sigh then giggle as I walk back over to him and sit on the edge of his hospital bed.

"Yes my love?"

"You forgot something...pretty important!" He laughs as he puckers his lips at me.

I giggle and place my hand lightly on his cheek meeting his request.

When we released I had crazy butterflies in my stomach. "I missed you." I give him a admiring smile at his perfection.

"I miss your body..." he whispers seductively staring into my eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh a little before whispering something in his ear only he could hear. "When we get home... Every inch of my body is yours."

I lean away and wait for his reaction. His eyes became big and his mouth open a little in shock. That face soon turns to the most dorkiest grin ever causing me to laugh. "You're adorable."

He laughs and kisses me once more and I get up and walk out of the room, feeling his eyes staring at my butt, and I didn't mind one bit.

* * *

I finally set my eyes on Cam's camera on his desk next to his laptop. I grab it and put it in it's case. Before leaving the room, I think to grab his macbook as well before heading back down to leave again. As I shut Cameron's bedroom door behind me and head over to my room to grab my phone charger, someone grabs me by my shoulders and pulls me into a room. I turn around and see Jack G.

"What the hell Gilinsky?!"

"Sorry if I scared you. I just need to talk to you."

I sigh knowing what he's talking about and sit down on the edge of his bed with him. He uncomfortably grabs both of my hands and doesn't let go. I stare at our hands from being weirded out, then look back at him.

"About the other day... how did you take it?" He asks clearly uncomfortable.

"The kiss?" I attempt to play dumb.

He nods and shrugs his shoulders awkwardly.

"How was I suppose to take it?" is what I really wanted to know.

"I asked you first."

"As in you either were trying to comfort me or it's that you have feelings for me..."