Chapter 67- The Blue Note

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! Love you all! 😘
----------------------------------------

*2 WEEKS LATER*

BRITTANY'S POV

It's been 2 weeks since I had Selena stop by and talk to me. Why was I still here at the beach house and not talking to Cameron? Well because within the remainder of that day I tried to undo my thoughts of accepting my love. But it just wasn't happening. I was stuck on the thought and nothing else was really ever on my mind. So instead of pondering on it any longer, I began packing my things up after about another week after her visit. So today was the day I left. Chad has been gone on a trip to Pennsylvania to go see his grandfather who's dying in the hospital currently, so Chad doesn't know I'm doing this. I plan on ending it with him the same way I ended it with Cameron. A letter because those I believed gave someone the most conclusion by hearing the words in a heart felt way. Or at least they were tried to put in the most delicate way as possible. I couldn't do it face to face with him because I've discovered that Chad has a surprising anger issue. He's already hit me across the face and kicked me off the couch, literally, one night when his friends were over and had no where to sit. It didn't bother me that much until I really think about how else he could possibly hurt me.

I zipper up my final bag and head to the bedroom to write the note.

Chad,

I don't really know how to say this, but I'm leaving. Well by the time you come back, I will already be long gone. I no longer want to be in any kind of relationship with you because all you do is one day, treat me like a queen, then the next, abuse me like Cinderella. You say your sorry, but you've hurt me physically twice and I suggest you see a counselor if you plan on keeping your behavior the same during your future relationships. Other than that, you've been nice to me, but no matter how nice, it never gave me feelings for you. That's why I've never told you I loved you. Sorry for wasting your time, and please leave me alone.

Goodbye,
Brittany

I lay the note down on his pillow and head back down the hallway. I rejoin my packed suitcase in the living room and head to my car. Chad bought me it a week ago. It's a white 2014 Ferrari. I never would've dreamed I would've ever gotten a car this luxurious but he said I could have my dream car. And this was pretty damn close to it! (My dream car is actually a 2014 turquoise Ferrari) but they didn't have those.... 😔lol.

From the house I drove to our old loft where all the guys and Selena still lived. I walk up to the door and knock. Carter answered it and became wide eyed as soon as he seen me, and hugged me, almost bringing me off my feet.

"Brittany! We've missed you!!" He finally sets me down.

"I've missed you guys too!"

"Selena isn't here." He jumps out and says.

"Oh okay. But I'm just here to see Cameron..."

He pauses and his smile becomes a frozen, straight face.

"What's wrong?" I ask clueless.

"Cameron isn't here. He's in New York City with Nash for 2 weeks." He responds hesitantly.

"What?! Why?!"

"For Cameron's birthday..."

"Oh my gosh! That's right! His birthday is in 2 days right?"

"Yeah. They left this morning. Sorry..."

"I guess I'm going to New York..."

I say and hug Carter goodbye and run back to my car.