Chapter 20- Kiss & Tell

Cameron: I'll have just pancakes please.

Waitress: *nods her head as she writes the order down* and for you sir?

Nash: Same thing for all of us actually.

The waitress writes it all down and nods her head in acknowledgement and leaves the table. The 10 guys, Cam, Nash, Jack & Jack, Hayes, Taylor, Shawn, Aaron, Carter, and even Matt all sit at the table smirking at Cameron.

Cameron: What?

Taylor: Nash told us what he walked into. *he laughs*

Cameron: *rolls his eyes and chuckles* so you guys expect me to just open up and tell you everything?

Jack G: Well yeah! You got a girl with a killer body! We gotta know how she does in bed as well. *he laughs dirty*

Cameron sighs as he laughs under his breath and fixes his hair nervously from being on the spot.

Nash: Do I have to tell them?!

Cameron: Fine! What do you wanna know? *he smirks*

Matt: Does she give bj's? *he smirks cocky in the corner of the booth*

Cameron gives him a angry look.

Cameron: ....amazing. Why? Want to accuse her of giving you one too?!

Matt: No, just seeing what it was like since it almost happened.

Carter: Matt, shut the fuck up! You've done nothing but make fights!

Matt: Thanks for having a bro's back. *he snarled and leaves the table, then out the door of the diner*

Carter: Because he's being a complete douche. That's why.

Cameron: thanks dude.

Carter: So continue with this lovely story! *he claps his hands together and leans over the table grinning*

Taylor: Did she take control? I like girls who take over. *he says inappropriately*

Cameron: I don't feel comfortable exposing her like this guys.

Nash: *laughs* That means yes! Man! When I walked in, you were fucking her hard!!!

Cameron: She's irresistible! *he shrugs his shoulder and listens to them all laugh dirty and high five him over the table*

All the guys laugh causing Cameron to laugh a little not being able to resist his natural, dirty guy mind.

Meanwhile, Brittany meets Selena in the lobby, greeting her with a hug.

Selena: Hey girl!! Last night was crazy!

Brittany: Tell me about it. But, we'll talk about that while we tan. *she says excitedly*

Selena nods in agreement and follows Brittany out of the hotel, into her car. When they arrive at the beach, they find a perfect spot close to the waves but not to close where they'll get wet. They lay they're beach towels out and put down their stuff once they slip off their clothes revealing they're bikini's. Selena in a aqua blue one with lace on the top. And Brittany with a hot pink and black striped.

Selena: Damn! That's a sexy bathing suit!

Brittany: *laughs and lays down on the beach towel* Cameron picked it out while he was shopping with me for a new wardrobe.