Chapter 28- Matt

(sorry if the flashbacks get confusing in the beginnning)

-----------------------------

****FLASHBACK****

BRITTANY'S POV

I don't know how but I ended up laying next to Matt on his hospital bed in his arms. It felt different. I was so used to being in Cameron's arms that this just felt really weird. But I have to admit I liked it. My train of thought was broken when I hear the door creek open. I look up over sleeping Matt and see Carter coming in slowly. He sees me and he looks stunned. I laugh silently at him, and carefully get up out of the bed. I walk over to the window and see a little sunlight? What? It was only around 2 am. I open the blinds and see that the sky is fully lightened.

"What time is it?" I whisper/ yell across the room at Carter.

He checks his watch. "10 am"

What?! How was I sleeping that long?! I barely remember what took place last night besides the kiss.... the magical, amazing kiss! I sit down next to Carter and am immediately handed my phone.

"Why did you have my phone?"

"I went back to the apartment to go get it for you."

"Thanks"

I turn on my phone and see 2 new texts. The first one from Cameron... obviously...

"I don't know if you expect me to throw everything away for you but now I know, you don't love me... you never did. Sorry for wasting your time... I'm moving on."

What? Is that supposed to make me upset or something? Ha! He thinks I care if he moves on?....... well, to be honest, I kinda do but I need to face the fact that he's not going to be single forever. Oh well. But if I were to text back, I need to let him know, I did love him, I loved him with all my heart and I never seen that changing. But I guess it's going to have to.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

CAMERON'S POV

I wake up to feel Madison sleeping naked behind me.

*****FLASHBACK*****

I walk out of the hospital in tears.... because of Matt? No, because my heart was broken. I get in my car and slam the door and look at my phone, as I feel it viberate in my pocket. New message from.... of course! Has to be Madison! I don't need to deal with this.... I'm sick of hurting! I have nothing to make me feel good anymore except for my fans. I read the text find myself getting hard. A picture of her nude... dam... that girl gets me everytime. Yeah she's a real b*tch but she knows how to basically take advantage of guys. She was a sl*t and she was reeling me in. I drive off to her house as the texts reads,

"Come over and this is all yours... my parents aren't home. ;)"

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Madison and I are now dating for 3 weeks now. It was weird. It was an attempt to forget about Brittany. But to be honest it wasn't working. I STILL had feelings for her, still loved her.

"Goodmorning sexy" She tries runs her hand over my bare stomach.

"Hey" I say with no emotion.

"What are we gonna do today?" She smirks at me and lays on top of my chest, looking up at me.

"Today we're all meeting up at the beach for a big beach party hosted by iHeartRadio. And the guys and I were all invited."