Chapter 23- A Day A Part

Hey guys! I've been noticing, and I bet you noticed, I don't write my stories with the normal kind of way. Lol so I'm going to attempt starting in this chapter to write it in POV's. Tell me which one you like better.

--------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV

I woke up groggy and feeling lonely and cold, wondering why I didn't feel Cameron behind me, holding me. I come to, and remember what happened yesterday. As I sit up and look around the room, I see I'm in Selena's room. I decided to just get up to start my day without drama. Well at least I got to try.

I get up and go to my bag of clothes and search for my grey sweats. I dig to all the way to the bottom of my bag, and still no sweat pants. They must still be at the hotel. Whatever. I guess I have to just wear Cameron's sweatpants that he gave me from his merch pile in his room. I put on a raggedy, old crop top on top. I don't even bother with a bra. Once I'm dressed and put on eyeliner and mascara, I head down to the kitchen and find Selena and Shawn watching TV eating pancakes they apparently made.

"Morning guys" I had to raise my voice over the loud TV.

"Hey! You're wearing that?" Selena wrinkled her nose at my outfit.

"Yeah why? I'm just gonna hang around here all day."

"How? We go back to school today!" She laughs at me.

"Shit! I forgot! I'll be right back down!" I yell flying up the stairs again.

"Hurry! Shawn is going to drive us in 5 minutes."

As I came flew around the corner of the hallway, I hear my phone going off downstairs in the kitchen. I roll my eyes thinking it couldn't have went off when I was already down there! Could it?!!! Whatever. As I hurried and tore through my bag of clothes, I pick out a navy blue lace, summer top, and white shorts. I manage to also paint my nails super quick, black. I always liked the color black. It made me feel dangerous and like no one could mess with me!

I laugh at my thoughts and then fly down the stairs with my backpack.

"Ready!"

"Okay. Shawn! We're ready!" She shouts through the house, wondering where he was.

He comes out of the bathroom and grabs his keys off the counter.

We all file out the door and Selena locks it behind, then we all pile into the car. After a 5 minute drive, Shawn pulls up to the front of our school and I get out. I look back, expecting Selena to be right behind me, but she's still standing outside Shawn's van leaning over the seat sucking face.

"Selena! Come on!" They still didn't respond. "GET A ROOM!" I yell as I pull her out of the car and break their kiss.

"Sorry, my boyfriend won't let me!" She laughs and yells so he can hear her. She looks back and sees him smirking at her, as he pulls away.

Selena and I walk into school and down the hall that leads to our lockers.

"I can't believe that the last time we were in school, we were just fans of thee Magcon boys.... Now we're dating them!" Selena nudges me forgetting herself.

"Oh.... Sorry. I forgot.... Did he call you or text you this morning?" Selena says bummed for me.

"Don't be sorry. And no, well at least I don't think so. I'll check during study hall."

"Okay, just don't be so down. After school we can go hang out with all the guys except Cameron. Shawn and I made plans with them all this morning" She says with a comforting smile.