Chapter 47- My Dirty Little Secret

So, someone (not saying names) DMed me and told me to put in a part where Cameron talks dirty.... Well tell me what you think. I kinda think it's awkward but you guys let me know what you think. 😉

-----------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV

Cam and I get back home and put all the groceries away. Well at least what was left, because as soon as we set down the bags of food, everyone in the house grabbed something and scampered off with it like animals. We finish and head towards the front door, before I shut it behind us, Cam stops me.

"Don't you wanna change?"

"What do you mean? I thought you liked this outfit?" I say confused and looking at my outfit.

"Oh my gosh yes! I love your outfit but we're actually going to go to a night club." He smirks at me remembering last time's experience of us on the dance floor.

"Oh all right! I'll be right back." I wink and head back inside and run up into my room.

He shuts the door once again and waits on the couch for me. When I get in my room, I go over to my closet and put on a dress Cameron hasn't seen before. It was black sparkled ribbons wrapping around the whole thing, revealing some skin here and there. Some revealed on my hip, some on the side of my stomach, a lot revealing on my back, and it only has one strap. The sparkles don't make it uncomfortable like other dresses and shirts do, when you put your arms down and your skin keeps rubbing against the sharp sparkles. Know what I mean? I don't know. It might just be me.

I put on black stilettos and straighten my hair like always but straighten it so much it looks sorta spiky at the tips. I thought it was pretty cool.

I finish and as I step out of my room, I spritz some Victoria Secret perfume on my chest and arms. I get to the bottom of the stairs and Cameron looks up at me from looking at him phone, as always.

CAMERON'S POV

I stand up as I see my drop dead gorgeous girl come down the stairs smiling at me, blushing a little. She meets me in my arms and holds me hands and looks up at me after the hug.

"You're so beautiful."

"Thank you, babe." She kisses me and we starts heading towards the door.

We are stopped ONCE AGAIN when we hear Nash yelling from the overlook upstairs.

"Yo! Can we all go?!!" He yells as him, Taylor, Jack & Jack, Selena, Shawn, Carter, and Matt come down the stairs dressed up.

"Are you okay with it? We can make it Selena and your graduation celebration." I smile and ask Brittany in a hush tone.

She nods her head and brings me to crouch down a little so she can whisper in my ear, "as long as I get you alone at one point."

"Babe, you get me all you want." I say and kiss her neck giving her goosebumps that are visible. "You guys can come." I roll my eyes at them.

"Cool. Let's take the limo." Carter suggests.

"I'll call them." Jack J says as he pulls out his phone.

We all wait about 5 minutes and the limo is already here since the limo service is right down the mountain/hill we live on.