Chapter 58- Violated

CAMERON'S POV

I wake up to a loud crash sound. No one woke up but me. They just continued snorring. Yet it startled me so much I jump a little. I get out of bed with messy hair and walk towards the sound. It was coming from the hallway. I walk out and see no one there but... Chad! Are you freaking kidding me?! He was holding a boquet of daisies and had a backpack on his back. The crash noise was apparently something from another room but it didn't bother me anymore. Just this was bothering me and it made me really mad.

"Oh, hey Cameron." He tries to say nicely.

"Cut the act." I snap back. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Surprising MY girlfriend. And what act? Just trying to be nice." He smirks rudely at me.

I so badly wanted to hit him right now, but that ruin all chances with Brittany.

"You're not worth my time." I say as I turn to go back into my room.

"Didn't really ask for your time anyway."

He was pushing it. I slam the door behind me forgetting everyone was still sleeping. I go back into my bed and pick up my phone that was now fully charged as it was being charged all night. I don't know why, but I felt the need to tweet my thoughts.

Why are you being so blind?

I press tweet and begin to hear little giggles coming from Brittany's room. I wanted to throw up.

BRITTANY'S POV

"Chad?!" He stands in front of me as I open the door. I can't help but hug him.

"Hey sweetie! How are you?!"

"What are you doing here?!!!" I say as I pull him into my room and shut the door behind us.

We walk over to the small couch in front of the window and he kisses my temple.

"I heard it was you guys' day off so I jumped on the first plane here so I could get here quicker and here I am!" He responds not fully answering my question.

"Does Bart know you're here?"

"Of course!" He responds without hesitation.

"Okay... But why are you here?"

"I missed you! That's why!" He laughs which causes me to giggle.

"I missed you too." I smile and he kisses my cheek.

He looks into my eyes making me feel like I can't look away. He leans in, so do I, uncontrollably. He meets my lips and places his hands on my cheeks to deepen the kiss. It was full of passion but yet nothing else. No emotion came through it but I was done teasing him. He waited long enough for this.

I slip his shirt off with only breaking the kiss for a second and he stops looking confused and startled.

"You're ready?!" He asks surprised.

I didn't answer because I honestly wasn't ready, but continued to kiss him. Without hesitation he attempts to pick me up and carry me to my bed but fails. I laugh in the kiss, at his no muscle like Cameron has. I could tell he was embarrassed.

"We can just stay on the couch." I laugh.

"Okay." He laughs with me and meets my lips again after he takes my shirt off.