Chapter 35- Next To You

COMMENT IF YOU THINK BRITTANY AND CAMERON SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER ALREADY! Hahaha, it's killing me too!

-----------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV

I sit in anticipation waiting to hear Cameron's letter. This might be the thing that makes me cave. I don't know how much more I can handle anyway.

"You got that smile, that only heaven can make. I pray to God everyday that you keep that smile. You are my dream, there's not a thing I won't do, I'd give my life up for you, cause you are my dream. And babe, everything that I have is yours, you'll never go cold or hungry, I'll be there when you're insecure, let you know that your always lovely. You are the only thing that I got right now. One day when the sky is falling, I'll be standing right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us or make me stop loving you, cause I'll be standing right next to you. I want you to have my child. You would make my life complete, just to have your eyes on me...." He pauses and looks up at me with tears in his eyes and tears in mine, then continues sniffing and trying to keep his cool. I wanted to kiss him right there but I want him to finish. "You're the only thing I got right now. One day when you need me the most, I'll be standing right next to you the whole way through. We're made for one another, me and you. And I have no fear that we'll not make it through. I'll always be here for you... always, because.... I love you." He finishes with that and starts to attepmt to clear his tears. I just sit there and cry more and look at him with the biggest smile. I lean in and hug him so tightly because that's all my mind tells me I should be doing. But I couldn't help it, once he releases the hug, I lean back and stare into his gorgeous brown, glissening eyes and kiss him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and get on top of him. I feel him smile in the kiss making me stop.

"What?" I say wiping the tears out of my eyes.

"I'm just happy that you're taking me back." He says with so much happiness.

"Cam...." My mood drops quite quickly. I was hurting him again... and I don't want to.

I couldn't look into his eyes anymore. I say nothing and speed out of him room crying. I hear him begin to cry as I get to the bottom of the stairs. I run into my room and almost knock over Matt standing in front of my door, burrying his head into his phone. I slam my door and collapse in my bed and hug my pillow soaking it with my tears. I couldn't take hurting him anymore. My cry doesn't even take a sudden hault even when I hear a knock on my door and hear it creek open. I soon feel a hand lightly on my back. I turn my head just to peek and see Cameron.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." I whisper through the cries.

"Don't be. I shouldn't rush you." He lays down with me and wraps his arm around me and holds my hands on the other side of me. "I don't care how long it takes, I'm never going to leave you. As I said, I'll be standing right next to you... No matter what." He whispers into my ear in a relaxing, hush tone.

I turn my body around trying to stop crying and look into his eyes. He still had a trace of a little bit of tears. I wipe one that was still left on his cheek. He smiles at me giving me the butterflies feeling.

"That song was crazy sweet. And I'm sorry I kissed you."

"It came from my heart. Every word. And don't be. It gave me hope." He smiles.

"Good." I smile warmly back.

SELENA'S POV

I get out of my car with my hot pink guitar, in its case and look up to Shawn's apartment balcony. I see him there sitting on a lounge chair on his phone. I pull out my phone and text him.