Chapter 79- Kiss My Neck

This book is sadly almost over. 😰

---------------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV

Last night was so much fun! Cameron and I went to dinner at a extremely fancy restraunt then headed to the beach and cuddled under a blanket as we just talked, listened to the waves crashing from a couple feet away, and watched the stars. It was the definition of magical. When we came home, it was 2 am and everyone was asleep. Not to mention Selena and Shawn were still gone and not heard from all night so I'm pretty sure that's a good sign.

Me, Cameron, the Jack's, Nash, Taylor, Natalie, Matthew, Mandi (Matt's girlfriend), and Carter were all just chilling in the living room. Most of us watching TV while Nash and Taylor played ping pong with the new table Bart bought for all of us. I was cuddling up into Cameron's chest, covered up by a blanket, ocassionally receiving random kisses from him.

"You guys are the most adorable couple on the planet." Mandi says as she walks over to Matt and sits on his lap.

I can't help but laugh from being flattered. "Thank you." I smile.

This did feel amazing. All of us all happy again. Not a worry in the world. We all practically were a couple with someone besides the Jack's, Taylor, and Aaron who never really comes around anymore. I certainly felt safe, happy, and 100% secure for the first time in my life and I knew what I finally wanted. And that's Cameron. I wanted no one else and nothing else in the world. As long as my life had Cam in, it, it'd always feel complete.

My thoughts are soon interrupted when Selena and Shawn come in the front door. Everyone's eyes land on them and the TV is suddenly muted. We all knew what we were expecting to hear from them, and were pretty postive it did happen due to Selena and Shawn's uncontrollable smiling.

They both notice us all looking. Shawn wraps his arms around Selena and she smiles.

"Go on babe." He whispers into the crook of her neck and kisses her cheek.

And with that, Selena whips out her hand and reveals a ring on her finger!

Everyone else cheers but I'm the first one to get up running over to her for a hug. I was now in tears.

"OH MY GOD MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!" I cheer as she hugs me back tightly.

I step back to whipe my tears away, giving Mandi and Natalie a chance to congradulate Selena and look at the ring.

I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind, but then come to stand in front of me, Cameron. He places his forehead up against mine and looks into my eyes, continuing to rest his arms on my waist line. I look up into his eyes sniffing happily for Selena still, and let out a faint laugh.

"I'm a mess." I giggle making Cameron laugh and kiss me suddenly.

"I can't wait for that to be us." He grins and the biggest smile grows on my face as I wrap my arms around his neck, dangling them loosely off his tall shoulders.

"Me too."

***6 Hours Later***

It was now 10 at night and Cam and I were getting ready to head to the club. The night club was undoubtedly my favorite place to go with Cam just to have some fun. The beach was my favorite place to go with him when we wanted a romantic time.

We pull up to the valet and Cameron helps me out of his car, then hands the man his keys. This was the same club we came to before with everyone that one night but they recently remodeled the place so we came to check it out. So far it seems classier because of the valet.