Chapter 40- Graduation

This book is sadly... 3/4ths of the way over. :( Sorry. I have to focus on my new book. Please check it out!
--------------------------------------
BRITTANY'S POV

I wake up to Cameron's phone alarm going off and we both jolt awake scared by the noise. Cameron gets up out of my bed first and comes over to my side and grabs my hands and pulls. I playfully make sure he pulls me into the floor, causing us to both laugh. He crouches down next to me and kisses my lips.

"Come on baby girl. Graduation day!" He whispers in between the kiss and helps me stand up and kisses me once again after we're up.

I wrap my arms around his muscular waist and he copies. I wish we could stay in that position all day. He rests his head on top of mine.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He replies and makes my heart flutter, also causing me to put on a shy smile into his chest.

"Okay. Get ready. I'll meet you in the living room. I'll get everyone to get ready too."

"You're all coming?!" I couldn't believe all the Magcon guys were coming to OUR graduation. Still can't comprehend my life right now. I'm living with the 12 guys of Magcon that I've been a fan of, since day one. And I'm dating the guy of my dreams.

"Of course we are! We wouldn't miss it for the world!" Cam hugs me and kisses my cheek and walks out.

I walk over to my closet and put on the dress I picked out last night and put my cap and gown on top of it and leave my hair down but straighten it. As I'm putting on my make up, Cam wraps his arms around my waist and stares at me through the mirror, behind me.

"You know you don't need make up! I told you, you're absolutely beautiful the way you are!" He kisses the back of my hand lightly and goes back to staring at me with a cute smile on his face.

"But wouldn't you want me to look more beautiful?"

He knows I'm right and laughs and watches me put on eyeliner and mascara.

"But no lip gloss." He gives me a grossed-out look with his tongue sticking out. "Yucky kisses!" he says like he was a little child for a quick second.

"I never do anymore because of you! I am today though, Mr. Dallas! And you can't make me do otherwise." I say sassy causing him to pout and walk out of my bathroom.

I put on the light pink lip gloss I got at a Katy Perry concert earlier this year and straighten my had a little more. Some curls started to pop out. I walk out of the bathroom. I come out to see Cameron sitting on my bed dressed really nice! A light blue, formal, dress-shirt, with tan dress pants and his hair in his usual style, which I love no matter the occasion.

"Zayum! You clean up nice!" I giggle at him. He laughs at my 'zayum' attempt.
He tries to out-do me.

"It's pronounced... ZAYYUUUMMM!" He yells through a my room and probably echos through the whole house. "And you look stunning." He whispers in my ear and kisses the skin barely showing on my shoulder, sending chills through my body. I look up at him and smile as I place my hands on his chest. "Don't forget this." He smirks and puts on my cap for me. I take his hand and we walk out of my room, all ready.

When we get down stairs, everyone is sitting on the couches, dressed nice and looking ready to go.

"Ooooo! Look at you!" Nash says staring me down.

"Eyes back in your head man!" Cameron laughs.

Matt catches my attention. He's looking at me with desire in his eyes. It was so obvious that I noticed it. I reach the bottom step with Cameron and Selena hugs me. She's all dressed in her dress and is holding hands with Shawn by the door.