Chapter 17- Our First Date

*BRITTANY'S POV*

Make up is done just the way Cam says he likes. Not caked on my face, just cover up, black eye liner, and mascara. I hope he likes my outfit too. Blue crop top, a black, tight, short skirt, and black laced heels. I even put little waves in my hair. I just hope I didn't over-dress. I don't even know where we're going. All I know is that I have to bring extra clothes for the beach later tonight with Selena and the other guys.

*END OF POV*

Brittany jumps out of her thoughts when she hears a knock on the door. She grabs her phone and walks to the door to open it. When she opens it, Cameron is standing there in black skinny-like jeans (not completely skinny) and a white t-shirt which made him look sexy as fuck!

Cameron: I have to say it... *he laughs* OH ZAYUM!!!!

Brittany: *laughs hysterically* right back at ya.

Cameron: *laughs* that's all I get? I wanna hear you try.

Brittany: *rolls her eyes but gives it a shot* Oh zayyyuum! *she shouts enthusiastically*

Cameron: *puts his arm around her and smiles* that's my girl.

They lock the door and Cameron escorts her to his car. They get in, when he notices that Brittany brought a draw-string bag.

Cameron: What's in the bag?

Brittany: a change of clothes for the beach.

Cameron: oh, so you do want to go tonight?!

Brittany: oh my gosh yes! I'm mostly looking forward to watching you kick ass with your shirt off. *she says biting her lip lightly*

Cameron: well then I'm excited to see you in a bikini. *he smirks*

Brittany: *blushes and turns on the car for him* just drive!

He laughs and does as told. After 15 minutes of driving, they still haven't arrived to where Cameron was taking her.

Brittany: Cameron! Just tell me where we're going!

Cameron: Nope. It's a surprise.

Brittany: But...

Cameron: *cuts her off* we're here.

Brittany looks around and sees a dance club with a red carpet, celebrities, and even bouncers and paparazzi.

Brittany: *hits his chest* Why would you bring me here?! We're not even old enough!

Cameron: Britt, they know me. They'll let us in.

Brittany: now don't get too over yourself!

Cameron: I'm not, I'm just happy I have more advantages and opportunities than I did before I was vine famous.

His sassy comments make her laugh and trust him. They both get out of the car and start walking to the front entrance. Cameron holds Brittany's hand protecting her, all the way to the door. The constant flashing of lights from the paparazzi's cameras blind Brittany a couple times but she gets through it with Cameron helping her get to the door as quick as possible. Once inside, the bouncer sees Cameron and without questions asked, he opens the velvet rope for them and they go inside.

Cameron: wanna dance or get a drink first?

*BRITTANY'S POV*

This is strange, I never have been to a dance club and definitely not one with alcohol. Hell, the only time I've ever had it was at that one wild high school party everyone always fantasizes about. It was my first and last time for picking up any alcohol for a while. It was too horrible to even think about. I drank 5 shots plus someone must've spiked my drink, because the next morning. I woke up on the girl from my school's, couch naked and sweaty. I find out the next day my own boyfriend got me drunk so he could finally fuck someone. Ever since I didn't even think about guys. Until Cameron came into my life, and for real too. This boy changed my life. He changed my ways of thinking. So it think I can trust him.