Chapter 38- S.E.X.

LONG CHAPTER! :D :P Let me know if this chapter is too graphic.... (you'll see what I mean)

------------------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV

As I kiss him I don't regret any second of it. The passion coming through each touch is indescribable. I wanted to continue further and I can tell so did he, but we couldn't because of being in public. To be honest, I think we should hold on that.

I stop kissing him and get off of him slowly, smiling.

"I'm so happy right now." I say honestly.

"Me too..." He smiles and pecks me on the lips once.

"Wanna go home now?"

"Sure, but how about we hold off on telling everyone the news." He suggests.

"Why?"

"I want to prove them that we can stay friends but still hug and things."

"But I thought we were together again!" I try to smile.

"We are! I just thought it'd be funny."

"Fine, but it's gonna be REALLY hard not to keep my hands on you in front of them!" I wink at him.

"That's a mutual struggle." He laughs back.

He stands up and brushes off the sand on his back and butt then helps me up. I copy and do the same. We put on our shoes and he tries to put his shirt back on. And I instantly take it back off of him causing him to laugh because he understood why I did that.

"You know I love dem abs!" I laugh as we walk hand-in-hand up back to the boardwalk and head home.

SHAWN'S POV

I thought about it... A lot actually to the point where I was sick of thinking about it... And I forgive her. So I'm going over to tell her that right now. I can't stand another minute letting her think I'm still mad at her.

I pull up in front of the loft that she was staying at with the guys and Taylor opens the door when I knock. He doesn't say anything, we just glare at each other, as I walk past him. I come in to see everyone but Brittany and Cameron, sitting on the couches talking. Selena sees me and instantly jumps up off the couch and hugs me. I smile as I hug back.

"What are you doing here?!" She says all excited.

"Can I talk to you? Alone?"

She nods her head as her mood immediately drops thinking I'm probably here for a bad reason.

I follow her to a room that you walk past the kitchen and behind the stairs to get to. We walk in and everything is either pink or purple. It was definitely her room. I sit down on her bed as she shuts the door behind us. She walks over to me nervously and sits beside me.

"So am I in for some bad news?" She says trying not to freak out.

"I don't know. You tell me." I caress her cheek and stare into her eyes and kiss her with as much love as I could express through a kiss.

I feel her smile in between the attempt to enter her mouth. She stops and giggles and just hugs me.

"Thank you." She whispers into my grey sweatshirt, that I'm wearing.

"Told you it'd be okay."

She says nothing but I'm guessing she continues to smile. We just sit there holding each other in our arms and it was perfect. I needed nothing else in the world but her. Now out I no where, I get and urge... I think I know how to fulfill this urge too...