Chapter 6- It's Official

Matt: Thank you guys! See you tomorrow!

Matt says into the microphone and puts it back on the table. As all the fans scream for the guys not to leave, Cameron walks over to Brittany and Selena meets Taylor half way in the middle of the stage with a hug and a kiss on the head from Taylor. Cameron wraps his arm around Brittany once he helps her stand up and they walk off the stage with the rest of the guys. Then all of the sudden, a loud shout from a girl startles Cameron and Brittany.

Fan: WHO THE HECK IS THAT CAMERON?!

Cameron: A very special girl.

Brittany giggles and continues to walk off the stage following Taylor, Cameron, Selena, and the rest of the magcon boys. Once they are all escourted by security to the elevators and get in, the elevator starts climbing to the top floor. All the boys are rowdy and laugh and continue on with the conversation of how much they loved today's show. Once on the top floor, everyone walks to Matt, Carter, and Shawn's room to have some pizza. Everyone gathers around the pizza boxes and quickly grab a slice. Brittany laughs at the hyperness that fills the room.

Cameron: What are you laughing at, cutie? *he smiles*

Brittany: Just the bond you all have. If I didn't know any better, I would think you guys are literally brothers. *she giggles*

Nash: *sits on the lounge chair in the corner of the room and props his feet over the side holding a piece of pizza* Well... we are! *he laughs*

Brittany: I guess.

Brittany waits till the guys all get their pizza to finally grab a slice and sit down next to Cameron and Matt who are sitting on the edge of the bed already eating. Cameron swallows his last bite and stands up.

Cameron: I have to go take a shower. I'll be right back.

Brittany: Well me and Selena have to go anyways.

Cameron: You're leaving?!

Brittany: Yeah, I promised my mom I would be home as soon as it was over and it's already 11.

Cameron: But you're coming back tomorrow anyway, just stay here!

Brittany: Cam, I can't. I'm sorry. *stands up and grabs her wristlet.* Come on Selena.

Selena looks at Brittany when she hears her name as she lays across Taylor's lap on the other lounge chair directly next to Nash.

Selena: I don't know about you but I'm staying here.

Brittany: You're mom is letting you?

Selena: Yeah. I told her I was too tired to get home.

Brittany: Okay. I guess I'll see you all tomorrow.

Cameron: *sighs* I guess I'll walk you out to your car.

Brittany: *waves goodbye to everyone in the room.* See you all tomorrow morning.

Everyone returns the 'goodbye' and Cameron and Brittany walk out the hotel room, holding hands.

Brittany: I had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys today.

Cameron: I'm glad you did cause I did too.

Brittany: And I'm sorry I have to go. My mom is out clubbing tonight so when she comes back home she'll be drunk and I don't want to get screamed at from a angry drunk woman. *she laughs*

Cameron: What about your dad?

Brittany: He's in the US Army and he's over seas right now. *she gets a little quiet about*

Cameron: Oh. *presses the botton to the elevator to go down and waits for the doors to open*

Brittany: What ever happened to yours? I never think you told any fans. *she asks nervously*

Cameron: Uh... he abandoned me and my mom when I was 5.

Brittany: He just left?!

Cameron: Yep. But it really doesn't matter. All I need is my mom and sister. *he smiles trying to be strong*

Brittany: *kisses his cheek* All I need is you. No one else. *she smiles while looking up into his eyes while standing next to her car about to get in*

Cameron: I'm glad because I was thinking the same thing. *he smiles and pauses gazing into her blue, sparkling eyes* So I was thinking... Brittany, will you be my girlfriend?

Brittany: *gets a huge smile on her face and kisses him passionately* Definetly.

Cameron smiles and kisses her again passionately and wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close to him tight. Brittany then gets into the car and backs out of the alley and drives away never losing that smile that he has kissed onto her face.