Faithfully

House: You Choose

Blood Status:  You Choose

Warnings: Swearing

A/N: Used to be titled "Coffee, handsome?"

-----

Frist Person (Your) POV:

"Draco!" I squeal excitedly, throwing my self into my boyfriend's arms in the Leaky Cauldron. "I'm so glad to see you!  It's been too long!  I missed you..."

"Wel, well.  Someone's very excited to see me!  How are you, love?" Draco says, pressing his forehead against mine ever so gently.

"Much better now that I'm with you.  Two months is too long of a time for me without seeing my Draco," I reply, giving him a tight hug.  

"Come along," Draco says, gently grabbing my hand with his.  His hands are soft and warm and I smile up at him.  "Let's go get some coffee and catch up.  I want to hear about your summer!"

I nod as he pulls me toward Diagon Alley.  Witches and wizards bustle around us, doing their shopping, animals from the pet shops screech and yell, and little kids weave through the crowd, chasing each other.  It's a wonderful place.

"Remember when we used to do that when we were little, Draco?" pointing to the frolicking children.  

"Yeah.  I do y/n.  If only I'd known I was running around with the love of my life..." Draco says, squeezing your hand gently.

"Aww... Draco...," I whisper as he gives my cheek a little peck.  I feel my face get hotter and it turns slightly pink. 

"Is someone, blushing y/n?" Draco coos, turning to directly look me in the eyes. 

"N-no," I say back. His gaze softens as I stare into his silver, grey eyes.  "I love you, y/n."

"I love you, too Draco," I reply kissing him lightly on the lips.  We link arms and walk into one of the coffee shops in Diagon Alley.  It's small but cute with white circular tables and wooden chairs to match.  I hear the hiss of the coffee machines and the surrounding chatter of the witches and wizards talking amongst themselves.  "You go ahead and order, love.  I need to use the loo."

"Okay, y/n," Draco says as I let go of his hand.  I nod to him and turn around and disappear to find the loo.

~~~~~

Draco's POV:

I go up the counter where a witch about our age stands to take coffee orders.

"How may I help you, Handsome?" she asks almost too sweetly.  Ewww... what's with her calling me "Handsome"?  

"Two cappuccinos, please," I say, placing a galleon on the table.  She smiles at me, this time mischievously as if she's received some sort of weird message from me.  She takes the money and hands me a number, leaning across the counter with one leg in the air behind her,  eager to show her body off.  This is getting weird.

"Place it on your table and I'll bring it right to you, Handsome," she says, flipping her hair around.  Is this girl trying to flirt with me?

"Y-Yeah.  Sure.  thanks," I say, edging away from her.  She waves to me and I awkwardly jerk myself around and sit at a cosy two-person table in the corner.  I place the number on the stand next to the sugar and lean back into my chair, waiting for y/n to come back.  Suddenly, the witch appears in front of me with two cappuccinos and I jump in my seat a bit.  Where the hell did she come from?

"Hey, you!" she says, cheerily, setting the two ceramic cups on the table.  "Fancy a coffee?"

"You scared the hell out of me!" I gasp. "Thanks for bringing the coffee."