T H R E E

"Taehyung-ah why does he stutter so much" hoseok ask as soon as jimin stepped out of the room to use the bathroom "it's not like he has anything to be shy about" Taehyung rolled his eyes "he's not shy it's just the way he talks hoseok-hyung" hoseo...

"Taehyung-ah why does he stutter so much" hoseok ask as soon as jimin stepped out of the room to use the bathroom "it's not like he has anything to be shy about" Taehyung rolled his eyes "he's not shy it's just the way he talks hoseok-hyung" hoseok made an 'oh' shape with his mouth. "Um T-taehyung n-n-namjoon t-texted he s-said he's on his w-w-way I g-gave h-him my a-address" jimin said quietly trying his best not to stutter but ended up doing it anyways. "Thanks jimin-ah" Taehyung said with a smile "I-i um l-l-like y-your s-smile T-taehyung" jimin complimented he was trying to make himself better by making other people feel better about themselves. "A-and I l-l-like y-your s-shoes h-hoseok" jimin also complimented hoseok he didn't want anyone to be left out. "Thank you jimin-ah you have a nice house very cozy I might just ditch tae for you" jimin giggled at his remark and the look on Taehyungs face. "Th-th-th" jimin was trying to say thank you but he couldn't and he hated when his stuttering got like this he tried again but still couldn't get the words out, he was embarrassed so he ran to his room forgetting about his guest this also caused Jin to come out of the kitchen. "Did I do something wrong, if I did I swear I didn't mean to" hoseok said feeling bad about this situation "you didn't do anything he just gets like this when he can't get a word out" Taehyung stood up to go talk to jimin but when he did a car honked "guys I think it's for you" Jin said looking out the window. "Uh tell joon I'll be there in a bit" Taehyung said walking to where jimin went "first door on your right" Jin instructed and began to walk out side with hoseok to explain to "joon" what tae is doing.
When Taehyung got to the door he quietly knocked on it. "Jimin it's Taehyung, can I come in" silence "n-no I w-want to be b-by m-myself" Taehyung sighed "pretty please" this got jimin to get up and unlock the door then quickly ran to his bed. Taehyung had manners and he liked that, "are you okay bub" he didn't get a answer "stupid question Taehyung" he said to himself making sure jimin heard and luckily he did because jimin giggled. "Y-you're w-w-weird" jimin said after a while "and I take pride in that" Taehyung said with a smile on his face. "I-im s-sorry I r-ran a-away l-like t-t-that" jimin finally sat up and it looked like if was crying for a bit and it broke Taehyungs heart. Taehyung hated seeing people cry  "I w-was just e-em-em" jimin once again couldn't get the word out and he wanted to cry he actually started to cry. "Hey hey jimin it's okay don't cry it's okay" Taehyung said trying to comfort him. "N-no it-its not o-okay Im s-sixteen y-years o-old and I s-speak l-l-like I'm f-five" Taehyung sighed jimin cry broke his heart. "Do you have any exercises that are supposed to help you with this" jimin nodded his head "i-i have a n-new e-exercise t-though" Taehyung nodded his head "what is the new one and what is the old one" he asked sitting next to Jin rubbing his back. "T-the o-old o-o-one w-was r-r-repeating t-the w-w-words I c-cant s-say o-over and o-over a-again" Taehyung nodded his head once again "a-and t-the n-new o-one i-is p-p-p-practicing t-the w-w-words b-before i-i s-say it"

"Okay which one do you want to do" jimin was embarrassed as it is and Taehyung wanted him to talk more "n-none of t-them" jimin was being stubborn he just wanted taehyung to leave so he could sleep. "Come on you have to do them min" jimin still didn't budge. "T-they're s-s-stupid and a-a-a-an" he it goes again he couldn't pronounce the stupid word so he started crying again. "Hey hey hey it's okay please stop crying, it's okay bub you don't have to cry" now Taehyung was cuddling the boy rocking him back and forth. "Just breathe and start over" and so jimin did that. "I d-dont like d-doing t-them, t-they're s-s-stupid and a-annoying" Taehyung smiled he got "you said it with no troubles jimin" the boys were both cuddling but now Taehyung was rubbing jimins head. "T-thank y-you" jimin spoke quietly he was comfortable where he was and he was tired from crying. "Go to sleep bub" Taehyung whispered yes it was still early but jimin looked tired. Taehyung softly laid jimin on his bed and quietly walked out of his room and walked into the living room seeing namjoon, hoseok, and Jin in the living room have what seemed to having a decent conversation Taehyung cleared his throat to show that he was in the room "is he okay" Jin asked as soon as he noticed Taehyung "he fell asleep but he's fine just embarrassed is all I tried to reassure that he was fine and shouldn't be embarrassed I don't know if he believes me though" Jin nodded his head "thank you he usually just shuts himself out when he's embarrassed" hoseok leaned towards namjoon and whispered "I smell mom vibes" this caused namjoon to hit him in the stomach. "Well sorry for staying longer then expected we should get going come on tae" namjoon said getting ready to walk out the door. "So tae has a caring side" hosoek joked earning a punch on the arm "what is with everyone hitting my today" he complained.