S E V E N T Y-N I N E

"And this is my room," Jungkook said opening the door to his room. "Cute," Yugyeom said.

"So is there anything you want to do," Jungkook said, he felt a dark blush rise to his cheeks.

"This is your first time huh- having a crush on a boy," Yugyeom said while he stepped closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and gulped "to be completely honest i think I'm only interested in you. Like in general and uh-."

"You're cute."

"Can i kiss you," Jungkook asked Yugyeom nodded and got closer to jungkook, only close enough for their lips were hovering. "You gotta do it," yugyeom said. Jungkook closed his eyes and moved forward so their lips could meet.

When they broke apart Jungkook had a big smile on his face. "I liked that...a lot." he said, yugyeom giggled and looked down.

"I did too," Yugyeom said, now he was the one blushing. "Does that mean i'm your boyfriend officially."

"Of course, now kiss me again," Jungkook said Yugyeom giggled and pecked his lips. He continued to peck his lips. "Mmm i'm glad we talked this through," Yugyeom said.

Hearing a knock at the door yugyeom sat up. "Come in," Jungkook yelled, Dongmin came in.

"Hi kookie," Dongmin said with a cute smile. "Hi yuggie," Yugyeom waved at him.

"Papa told me to check to see if you are doing anything bad, but he told me not tell."

"Im not doing anything bad baby," Dongmin nodded and gave Jungkook a kiss on the cheek before he left.

"He's so cute," Yugyeom said laying back down next to jungkook. The aforementioned smiled and nodded his head. "I'm kinda tired."

"Sleep...I'll probably take a nap with you too."

Time Skip

"Yugyeom wake up," Jungkook said, shaking him slightly. "Mmm but im comfy."

"I am too but Seokjin wants us to make ginger bread houses." Jungkook said.

They both got up and walked to the living room. Getting there they saw jimin sitting on the floor with dongmin, Taehyung on the couch behind them and Namjoon and Seokjin walking back in the living room. 

"Okay since everyone is here lets get started," Seokjin said placing down about Three boxes for everyone.

Taehyung scooted down to the floor, with jimin between his legs and began to help them make the ginger bread house. Dongmin sat patiently next to Jimin as he held his arm.

"Daddy whats we doin."

"We're making a ginger bread house," Jimin answered looking down at him. "Can we eat it," dongmin asked, Jimin looked up and Seokjin who just gave him shrug.

"Um i don't know." Jimin answered, he's never really seen anyone eat it, only just make it and he doesn't recall ever eating one either. "Lets just make it," Jimin said.

While the two boys talked Taehyung had already started to make the house. Jimin just laughed at how focused Taehyung was. 

"Baby help," Taehyung said as he tried to hold up two walls. Jimin placed his hands on top the two until Taehyung said it was okay to move them.

"Thank you love," Taehyung said then placed a kiss on his cheek.
"Daddy can i have one," dongmin asked pointing at one of the gummy candies. "Just one love you still have to eat dinner."

Dongmin happily nodded his head as he ate his gummy. When he was done he decided to start decorating the house.

With Seokjin and Namjoon, the only standing was probably the base for their house. Namjoon kept trying to fix it and Seokjin just laughed.

Namjoon just smiled and kissed Seokjins cheek. "Im trying my best babe," Namjoon said as he began to rebuild it again.

Jungkook and Yugyeom sat side by side, the house was really coming together and looking good. "So they're dating too," Yugyeom asked quietly Jungkook nodded.

"Taehyung and Namjoon are brothers and Jimin and Seokjin are brothers."

"And you?"

"Me and Jimin have been best friends for a long time. So we consider each other brothers."

Yugyeom nodded his head along to what Jungkook was saying. "Cute family," Yugyeom mumbled. Jungkook nodded and pecked his cheek. Yugyeom blushed and hid his face in his hands.

"Cutie," Jungkook said under his breath.

"Okay we're done," Taehyung said picking up Dongmin and placing him on the couch. "Yes we did a good job," Dongmin said giving him a thumbs up. Jimin smiled at his actions and squeezed his cheeks.

"Daddy don't do that," dongmin giggled.

"Papa, daddy's being mean to me-"

"Inside voices flower."

Dongmin pouted and crossed his arms, jimin stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Dongmin smiled and pecked Jimins lips.

Time Skip

Yugyeom laid his head on Jungkooks lap and played with his shirt.

"Your family is really cute. Dongmin is absolutely adorable."

"Im adorable," Jungkook said, he had a goofy smile Yugyeom just smiled and nodded. Jungkook smiled and bent down to kiss Yugyeom.

Yugyeom gladly kissed him back. Yugyeom sat up and slightly pushed jungkook down and crawled on top of him. Seeing Jungkooks face Yugyeom stopped and just sat on his lap.

"Are you okay with this, with me doing this?" Yugyeom asked. When he saw Jungkook nod his head he sighed and tilted his head to the right. Like a puppy.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna make you do anything you aren't comfortable with."

"Yeah i'm okay with everything. I'll tell you if something is to much for me. I can trust you."

Yugyeom smiled and kissed jungkook. The aforementioned smiled in the kiss and kissed him back.

Jungkook placed his hands om his waist while Yugyeom just held him by his cheeks. When Yugyeom started to moan in the kiss jungkook broke apart.

"You okay?" jungkook asked, yugyeom just nodded and started to peck his lips and cheeks. "Cute," Jungkook said and kissed Yugyeom.

The aforementioned started to kiss down to Jungkooks neck. When Yugyeom started to suck and bite on the skin. "Fuck-don't stop," jungkook groaned out as yugyeom started to suck harshly.

"Fuck babe," Jungkook said with a dazed look. "I have a lot more tricks up my sleeve if you know what i mean," Yugyeom said glancing down.

"Yah you pervert," Jungkook said Laughing, Yugyeom laughed too.

"But in all seriousness we should probably slow down-"

Knock knock

Before Yugyeom could even get off of Jungkook Taehyung walked in with dongmin on his hip. "Stop acting like rabbits and come eat dinner," he said quickly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stopped Yugyeom before he got off of him and kissed him. Hearing Dongmin squeal is when Jungkook broke away from yugyeom.

"My baby's poor innocent eyes," Taehyung dramatically yelled as he covered his eyes and walked out of the room.

Yugyeom laughed and slightly hit Jungkooks shoulder. "Lets go eat."

A/N this year i might actually open my gifts on Christmas day. Also i hope you guys aren't upset about my putting Jungkook and Yugyeom together.