F I F T Y-F I V E

A/N playlist coming soon!

Jimin was the first to wake up that morning. He turned around so he could face Taehyung, he giggled at the how he looked when he was asleep. His cheeks were pressed against the pillow and his mouth was open a little, he was drooling a bit but Jimin just giggled and turned the other way. He decided to lay there and try to fall asleep again, it didn't work out because yeontan somehow ended up in their room.

The small pup sat on top of Jimins chest and licked his face, Jimin giggled and would ruffle his hair at the same time. Jimins giggling woke up Taehyung, the aforementioned smiled and tolled on his side to see them playing. "Wow I loving waking up to this." jimin looked at Taehyung a smiled at his raspy voice. Yeontan jumped off Jimins chest and went on top of Taehyungs and started to kiss him as well. "I mailed our stuff out already, are you excited," Jimin nodded his head, with a wide smile. Taehyung returned the smiled and kissed his nose, jimin hid under the blanket with flushed cheeks. Taehyung smiled then sat up, while he did so jimin sooted up and rested his head on Taehyungs lap. Taehyung placed his hand on top of Jimins face then pinched his nose, "Tae-taehyung you jerk." the aforementioned laughed and leaned down to kiss his nose.

Knock knock knock

Taehyung groaned and threw himself back, Jimin giggled and stood up to answer the door. Soon Taehyung got up and went in the living room, running into jimin he saw Jaeho and a bunch of his old friends sitting on the couch. Jimin looked up and gave him an confused look. Taehyung smiled and pulled jimin into the hallway "go put on clothes I don't want them to stare at you, they're some old friends from high school." jimin nodded his head then walked towards his room. He came out later and saw them all talking and laughing with drinks in their hand. When jimin made himself noticeable Taehyung waved him over. He slowly made his way over to him with a shy walk, Taehyung noticed and pulled him close. Taehyung kissed behind his ear and smiled "guys this is Jimin, my boyfriend." everyone in room smiled and waved at him. "Does he treat you right Tae," Taehyung nodded, "do you treat him right."

"Always bro," the male looked towards jimin for approval and saw him nod. "Anyways we're gonna get together later on tonight if you want to come."

"Sure where at," Taehyung asked then went back to kissing behind Jimins ear. "Jae's house like around 7," Taehyung nodded his head then mumbled an 'I'll see' the boys decided that they should go before then. "Ta-taehyung stop kissing me th-there," Taehyung stopped and rested his chin on his shoulder. "So are you going to go," Taehyung shrugged jimin sighed.

"You should, i bet you'd have a good time and relax for awhile plus you can get a break from me-"

"Don't say that Minnie, I don't want a break from you again even if its just for the night."

"Just have some fun for once you're always with me-"

"I'm not gonna go if you don't come with."

"It-it's gonna be awkward th-though."

Jimin sighed then took a seat on one of the couches. "Please come baby."

"Ugh Taehyung I guess so." Taehyung smiled and pulled him up to hug him. "You're the best you know."

"Ye-yes I'm to-totally aware."

A few hours later

"Jesus Christ jimin hurry up" Jimin laughs as he walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing a plain black long sleeve shirt, a white hat, and skinny jeans with fishnets underneath. Meanwhile Taehyung wore a red sweatshirt with black jeans. Taehyungs jaw dropped when he saw Jimin walk out of the bathroom "Damn baby when did you get these."

"Shh lets go alright." he said with a wink.

Getting in the truck Taehyung pulled jimin over so he was sitting on his lap, Taehyung started to kiss Jimin catching off guard a bit. After awhile he started to kiss back, he ran his hand through Taehyungs hair while Taehyung had his hand on his back. Taehyung broke away from the kiss and immediately went for his neck he started sucking harshly on his neck, Jimin moaned loudly throwing his head back to give Taehyung more access. Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyungs neck, he slightly started to tug at his hair. That caused him to stop. "Don't do that minnie, I'll take you right here. Don't test me." Taehyungs voice was rough, he rested his hand on Jimins cheek and smirked at Jimins reaction. "Regardless them being my friends, I saw the way they looked at you, if I have to I'll mark you every time-"

"I'm al-all yours baby, you don't have anything to wo-worry about."

Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheeks, jimin giggled and got off his lap. Taehyung started the car and began to drive off to Jaeho's house.

Getting off the truck Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist and and walked him to the door. He knocked twice and waited for an answer. Jaeho opened the door with a red solo cup in his hand, Taehyung walked in the house, with Jimin still by his side and took a seat on his couch. Jimin took a seat next to him, he sat there quietly and looked around with a bored face. "Taehyung, you want a drink," one of his friend said while waving his cup around. Taehyung shook his head and looked at Jimin, "what about you jimin, do you want a drink," he said with a smirk. Jimin mocked Taehyung and also shook his head, "I'm t-to yo-young." his friends sighed and shrugged his shoulders, walking back to the kitchen. They all sat on the couch and talked for a bit, at one point one of them pulled out a bag of weed, Jimin moved around feeling a bit anxious. "For old times sakes," Jimin looked at Taehyung and saw that he nodded his head. He looked back at Jaeho and saw him shake his head.

"Jinsoo is coming in a bit, i'd rather not," he said quietly. Everyone looked at him in shock, they were confused to hear that and see Taehyung be so calm about it. "So you're just dating him now, and Taehyung is okay with that?"

They both nodded their head, Taehyung leaned forward forwards a bit. "Okay finished," Jimin saw Taehyung smile as he leaned forward to grab the blunt.

Time skip

Jimin sighed as they passed the blunt in front of him, every now and then Taehyung would accidently pass it to him. He hadn't said a thing since he got there and Jaeho could start to see him get uncomfortable. He signaled Jimin to stand up and follow him to the kitchen "jinsoo said he just parked, he should be here in a bit." Jimin nodded his head and muttered a thank you.

Soon enough Jinsoo walked in the kitchen and sat next to Jimin, the aforementioned rested his head on his shoulder and sighed. Taehyung walked in and kissed Jimins cheek "I got thirsty, do you want anything baby...," jimin shook his head as he saw Taehyung grabbed a can of beer. Taehyung sighed and went to ruffled his hair hair "I'm having fun baby," Taehyung pecked his lips then walked off. "Oh yeah...see that hickey soo, I made that so don't try to get in his pants," he said before he left the room. Jimins eyes widen in shock, but jinsoo just kept a straight face and shrugged his shoulder. "I'm so-s-sorry s-so-soo," Jimins voice cracked at the end of his sentence. "Don't worry Park, he didn't mean it, it's just the way he acts when he's like this." he took a deep breath and turned towards Jimin. "But if he says anything to you, tell me so I can kick his ass okay." Jimin nodded his head and smiled.

A/N jimin and jinsoo are best friends don't @ me 😔✊