O N E T W E N T Y O N E

Taehyung pulled in the parking lot of Jessi's salon, he got out and helped Jimin then dongmin. He carried dongmin out of the car and in the shop. All three boys were greeted by jennie and jessi, who still haven't met dongmin. "Is this him, oh my god he's so cute," jennie said running over to the couple.

When she came up to him dongmin hid his face in the nape of Taehyungs neck. The aforementioned rubbed his back to calm him down. Jennie stood their awkwardly waiting for Taehyung to calm him down.

Finally dongmin looked up shyly at her and waved "hey kiddo," she said in soft voice. Dongmin smiled at her "hi," he said shyly.

"Im your papa's and daddy's friend jennie," she said grabbing his hand. "Im dongmin," he said as he started to warm up to her. Jessi walked over to Dongmin and waved at him "I'm jessi," she said sticking her hand out. Dongmin just waved at her and hid himself again, taehyung rubbed his back and pat his butt a bit. "Did you get you're invitations," taehyung asked, both girls nodded at him.

"So what can we do for you guys," jessi asked as she walked back to  her station. "Ju-just a trim fo-for bo-both of them," Jimin said as he walked up the step and took a seat on one of the chairs. He took deep breaths as the twins started to kick "oh can i feel them kick," Jessi asked walking to him.

Jimin nodded and picked his shirt up a bit, he took Jessi's hand and guided it to where one of the twins were kicking. "I hope they're boys," she whispered to Jimin. The aforementioned smiled and nodded agreeing with her. "I wa-want boys too," he said with a soft smile.

"Papa, don't want to be here," dongmin said once he saw all the equipment. Taehyung rubbed his back and shushed him "you'll be okay flower, I'll be sitting right next to you."

Dongmin shook his head again and reached out for Taehyung. The aforementioned sighed and put him on his lap. "Can he sit on my lap while you cut it," he asked, jennie nodded with a smile. Taehyung picked up dongmin and took a seat and placed him on his lap. Jennie wrapped the cover on both of him and started to trim dongmins hair.

"So dongmin are you excited to see your new brothers or sisters," jennie asked as she got the spray bottle ready. Dongmin nodded forgetting that she couldn't see him. Taehyung tapped his thigh so he could speak. "Um yes," he said. Underneath the cover he grabbed Taehyungs finger and held on tightly.

"I want two sisters," he said.

Jennie nodded along to what he said and sprayed his hair. "The water is gonna help a bit," she whispered to Taehyung. Who just nodded "look, papa, i see daddy behind us," dongmin said looking in the mirror in front of him.

"Daddy looked really pretty," he said to Taehyung, who nodded agreeing with him. "He looks absolutely gorgeous," he said looking in the mirror watching jimin cover his face as he blushed.

Soon enough jennie was finished with dongmins hair and was moving on to Taehyungs hair. "Papa is pretty too," Dongmin said as he laid his head on Taehyung chest.

"And so is flower," taehyung said rubbing his head. Dongmin smiled to himself and cuddled closer to Taehyung.

After they finished with the trims they walked back in the front it to pay. Dongmin was happy to finally go home--he missed his bear.

"Bye Bye Ms.Jennie and Ms.Jessi," he said as they walked out. Jimin was last one out of the salon, jennie stopped him to give dongmin a lollipop.

"Here yo-you go baby," he said handing him the lollipop. Dongmins eyes lit up as he took the treat.

The way back to the apartment was short so they were now on the elevator heading back to their old apartment. Jimin was happy to see that there was a good amount of progress that happened. He decided to go to the new apartment to Wyatt fixing up the rooms. Walking down the hall Jimin opened the last door and saw jungkook about to leave.

"Oh you're back," he said rubbing his head to mess up his hair. Jimin sighed nodded, he walked in the bed "we have everything in Dongmins room ready...so you can start in there. I'll let yugyeom know to stay and help you out."

Jimin nodded along to what he was saying, he walked to where he had put Dongmins room. Yugyeom walked in soon after he did "kook asked me to help," he said quietly. Jimin smiled and waved at him so he could come in.

"I was thi-thinking about mo-moving his bed in this corner and his dresser over there," he said pointing to the opposite side of the room. Yugyeom nodded and began to move everything around, with a bit of Jimins help.

"So how are you and jungkook," he asked as he fixed the dresser. Yugyeom shrugged "we're good...uh we're still trying to get used to living together."

Jimin nodded along "yeah it ta-takes a bit but, you'll get us-used to it."

Yugyeom nodded, he still felt a bit awkward about everything. He's jealous of his boyfriends best friend, he shouldn't be since Jungkook explained everything to him.

Taehyung and Jungkook popped their head in the room, Jimin smiled at both of them. Taehyung walked over to Jimin and pecked his lips "was gonna asked if you can hold these for me; i don't want them to break," he said handing him the picture frames. Jimin nodded and took them from taehyung "thank you baby," he said kissing him again. 

"Wh-where's dongmin," Jimin asked looking up at Taehyung. "In the kitchen with Seokjin," he said as he caressed jimins face.

"Im gonna go finish up real quick I'll see you in a bit," taehyung said getting ready to leave. He whistled at jungkook to let him know to hurry up so they could go and finish. When they Jungkook he went over to Jimin and messed up his hair. After he left Yugyeom went back to fixing his toys and Jimin went to start fixing his closet.

"You and koo are very close," he said to Jimin, he tried his best not to sound jealous. "He's been my best friend since birth basically," he said.

Yugyeom nodded along, he bit the inside of his cheek. "Have you ever had feelings for him?"

"Ah, i see," jimin whispered to himself. "...no i haven't, he's a go-good looking person but i didn't start li-liking anyone till i me-met Taehyung," he said smiling to himself.

Yugyeom was also smiling to himself, so he didn't really have to worry that much. "You really think he's good looking," he asked.

"He's decent looking," jimin answered laughing to himself. "Yugyeom if you're wo-worried about any-anything, you don't have to be."

"Jungkook ha-has always been like a brother to me...he'll always be like a brother to me."

Yugyeom nodded to what he said, he felt bad for getting jealous. Jimin was Jungkooks best friend, his brother almost. "I'm sorry Jimin, i didn't mean to get--"

"Don't apologize, really it's fine," he said, he walked next yugyeom and pat his back. "Co-come sit," he said as he walked to Dongmins bed. "It's okay to get jealous every now and then, I'm glad you addresses it a bit."

Jimin made a face of pain feeling the one of the twins kick. Yugyeom looked down at his stomach "can i feel them kick," he asked. Jimin nodded and picked up his shirt, he grabbed his hand and laid it on the right side of stomach.

Yugyeoms eyes lit up at the feeling.

"I hope we can forget about this whole jealously thing."

"Al-already a thing in the pass."

A/N i always end up babysitting and it fucking sucks.