O N E E I G H T E E N

2 months later

Seokjin, his mom, and yoongi were all sitting in Yoongis office with papers and a notepad. At the moment they were all trying to figure out what they should do for the reveal party. They were the only ones who knew about the gender of the babies.

Hoseok would've been there but he can't keep a secret to save his life. Yoongi leaned over the table and sighed. The only thing they got down was where they were going to have, they had two weeks before the party.

"Okay so the only thing we have done is where to have it...and that's yoongi's place," Seokjin said, both his mom and yoongi nodded. They figured it'd be okay for dongmin to have some fun too. 

A knock on the door grabbed their attention, yoongi smiled and stood up. Opening the door he saw hoseok holding take out food. "Got y'all lunch," he said with a smile as he tried to walk in. Yoongi rolled his eyes and pushed hoseok out of the room closing the door. "You aren't allowed in here so stop trying," yoongi said as he tippy toed to kiss his cheek.

"Hyung please," he whinnied, yoongi shook his head. "Can you please just tell me if im gonna be a uncle or aunt--"

"Wha-what it doesn't work like that," yoongi said with a confused look. Hoseok slouched "i have jokes hyung," hoseok said.

"Please tell me," Hoseok said bringing Yoongi closer. The aforementioned sighed and told him to bend down. He cupped his hands and got ready to whisper.

Then he licked him, "ew gross hyung," hoseok said wiping his cheek. "Oh shush," yoongi said hitting his chest.

"Behave please and tomorrow we can go on a date, i know we're both off tomorrow and i know how much you been wanting to go on a date," yoongi said caressing his cheek.

"Deal but we have to wear matching clothes," hoseok said yoongi let out a sigh but nodded.

"Here's your food, i gotta go i have practice in like thirty minutes...i love you," hoseok said pulling yoongi in to a kiss. When they broke apart yoongi pecked his lips again. "I love you too, now hurry and go before you're late again," Yoongi said taking the food and pushing him. When hoseok turned around yoongi slapped his ass then quickly walked back in the office.

He smiled and picked up the bag. He passed out the food and took a seat. "Right now we're doing invitations," Mrs.Park said, yoongi nodded.

"Does anyone know any of Taehyungs family," she asked looking up. Seokjin quickly shook his head "us and namjoon are his only family," he said in a whispered voice.

She nodded her head "any friends," seokjin nodded. "I sent jimin a message to check," he said. She nodded her head "so i was thinking for guest we have necklaces, like the bead ones, in blue or pink so we can have people like also have a guess at the gender," yoongi said as he typed it out.

All three of them nodded thinking it was a good idea. Seokjin wrote that on the list, they smiled at the small progress. "So for decorations we can get blue and pink color decorations that spell Taehyungs and Jimins name and Dongmins name maybe," Mrs.Park said.

They nodded and seokjin wrote that down, he let out a sigh and rubbed his head. "I already have some decorations. We just need to figure out how to do the reveal," Seokjin said. "Well we can do this..."

~~~~~~

After setting everything up yoongi was waiting for hoseok to pick him. He pouted when he got a text saying he was still at practice and that he sent a uber to take him to his gym.

Before he knew it Yoongi was walking in hoseoks gym, he smiled seeing him dance. When he finished he looked at the mirror and saw yoongi clapping for him. "Go seok," he yelled. He was very aware of all the other people in there but he didn't care, he wanted to be hoseoks number one supporter.

Hoseok picked up his towel and wiped the sweat from his forehead he walked over to yoongi and kissed his cheek. "How's everything with the party," he asked taking a seat next to him.  "We still need to figure how to do the reveal," he said with a pout. Hoseok picked his head up and pecked his lips.

"Im sure you'll think of something, i know my smarty pants boyfriend can think of something all cute," hoseok said rubbing his head.

"Let me go clean up and I'll be back," hoseok said kissing him and standing up. Yoongi blushed and nodded.

~~~~~~

Changing in to pajamas Yoongi sighed contently as he finally felt relaxed. He walked inside his room and saw hoseok, fresh out the shower, already taking off all the throw pillows.

He smiled at hoseok, he walked over to him and helped him take the rest off. "I was thinking...we should get more thro--"

"No hobi, we have a lot already. I mean look at the floor," he giggled out, hoseok smiled and threw off the last pillow. He waited for Yoongi to lay down first before he did. "Can i put on a movie," he asked, yoongi nodded and slipped on his reading glasses so he could  read more of his book. Hoseok put on a movie and laid back, he kissed yoongis cheek. 

"I love you," he whispered. "I love you too," yoongi said fighting the urge to smile.  Hoseok kissed his cheek "Smile for me, i miss it," hoseok said.

Yoongi shook his head "im reading," he said keeping a straight face. Hoseok took the book from him and placed it on his drawer, yoongi tried to reach for it but only ended up on Hoseoks lap.

The aforementioned placed his hands on yoongis waist. Yoongi sighed and placed his hands on Hoseoks chest. "You never dry your hair right," yoongi said running his hands through his hair, he cringed at the wetness. Pulling out his hand he wiped it on hoseoks face.

"It dries quickly though," hoseok said, yoongi shook his head. "You can get sick," yoongi responded quickly hoseok shrugged not caring.

"I love you," hoseok said. Yoongi rolled his eyes and put his hand in his face. "You look all cute in your glasses, like a smarty pants," Hoseok said making Yoongi blush.

"My smarty pants boyfriend," hoseok yelled kissing him all over his face and neck. Hoseok flipped them over so now he was hovering over yoongi.

"I," he kissed his cheek "love," he kissed the other cheek "you so," he kissed his neck "much," he finally kissed his lips.

"I love you too," yoongi slurred already getting sleepy. Hoseok smiled and pecked his lips again. "Good night honey," hoseok whispered taking off his glasses.

A/N i dropped my phone in a puddle :)