T E N

"Guys I'm home and i brought some-" namjoon was cut off by Taehyung telling him to sush "he's asleep inside voices please and thank you" he whispered shouted

"Guys I'm home and i brought some-" namjoon was cut off by Taehyung telling him to sush "he's asleep inside voices please and thank you" he whispered shouted. "Is he spending the night and where did hoseok go" namjoon whispered placing the stuff he brought for the boys down. "I want him to but he still has to ask his brother and I'll explain hoseok later" Taehyung replied still playing with jimins hair. "I can ask for you if you'd like" Taehyung shook his head "wait let me ask jimin first and then he'll ask" namjoon nodded and made his way to his room. "Hey Minnie i need you to wake up really quick" Taehyung whispered slightly shaking him trying not to scare him but he didn't wake up. He tried again and jimin woke up "were you going to spend the night here, i can take you to your session tomorrow" Taehyung ask slashed offered. Jimin just nodded his head falling back to sleep "you need to ask your brother if you can silly" jimin groaned a bit and pulled Taehyung into a hug so that they were cuddling "yo-you te-text him or te-tell jo-joon to" jimin said with a slight raspy voice. So Taehyung texted joon to ask Jin if jimin can spend the night (a/n believe or not that was very hard for me to describe). "I can't sl-sleep now" jimin said grumpy "hey sorry to say but min has a session tommorow so Jin said no maybe the next." Joon said with his phone in his hand "did you tell Mommy dearest that I'll drop him off" Taehyung said sitting up a bit after jimin smacked his arm, namjoon faced palmed "give me a minute" and so namjoon went back to his room to call Jin again. "Yo-your brother is w-weird" jimin said quietly pulling Taehyung down again so they can continue to cuddle. "At least you don't live with him" Taehyung said playing with jimins hair. "He said fine and for jimin to make sure he has his alarms ready and to do your exercises" jimin rolled his eyes and turned the other way to where his back was facing Taehyungs chest. "You're still doing them bub" Taehyung whispered in to his ear "I'm still here you know" namjoon said while clearing his throat "why do-dont you be no-normal and hang out with my b-brother" jimin said still sleepy. Taehyung sat up and stared at jimin and then at namjoon and back at jimin very confused about what they talked about in the kitchen because namjoon was blushing. "You both are explaining when you get home" he said pointing at both jimin and namjoon "can't we promised not to say anything" jimin said still half asleep namjoon looked at Taehyung with a shocked face pointing at jimin "alright joon you can leave I'll message you before we actually go to sleep bye" Taehyung said getting up to push namjoon out the door extending the "ye" in bye. Taehyung locked the door and turned around to see jimin asleep this boy he thought to himself. Ding!

New message
Joon 🙄

Joon 🙄
He didn't stuter

Taehyung
Yes i am aware
Taehyung
His stuttering is idk how to explain
Taehyung
Getting better? Idk
Taehyung
Just don't point it out
Taehyung
It's bad luck when YOU point things out

Joon 🙄
How exactly

Taehyung
Remember when you, mom, and dad were teaching me how to ride a bike
Taehyung
And you yell "tae you're doing it"
Taehyung
Then i realized it and i started freaking out
Taehyung
Then i fell off and sprained my wrist
Taehyung
Do i have to go on

Joon 🙄
Alright i won't point it out
Joon 🙄
At least you had girls surrounding you

Taehyung
Well that doesn't matter now

Joon 🙄
Why not

Taehyung
Um i don't know
Taehyung
Maybe because
Taehyung
IM GAY

Joon 🙄
Sorry 😂 i forget

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and continued to cook for him and jimin. Suddenly he heard a small whine so he made his way to jimin who was curled up in a ball once again half asleep. "I made some food min, come eat" Taehyung said from the kitchen door But jimin didn't get up from his spot from the couch. "Park jimin I will actually drag you all the way over here" Taehyung said with his hands on his hips "you won't" jimin challenged turning around but still laying down so he could look at Taehyung. "Are you challenge me min" jimin nodded his head and said "yo-you won't" the amount of times he's heard those two words and the amount of times he's almost gotten in trouble because of them so Taehyung made his way over to jimin. When he got there he picked up jimin and literally threw him on his shoulder "bet" was all he said making his way to the kitchen. "I'm not no chef but I make a bomb peanut butter and jelly sandwich, ask hoseok" Taehyung noticed the change in jimins face when he mentioned hoseok name "he didn't mean any of it min" Taehyung said quietly he should've known jimin was going to be sensitive about all of it but Taehyung wasn't thinking. "Th-then why did he d-d-d-do it" jimin looked down sadly "because he wanted to get me mad minnie." Jimin looked up at Taehyung and then back down he stayed looking down till Taehyung said something "he wants to apologise, but I told him not to unless I'm there" Taehyung making his way towards jimin. "I fo-forgive him but let's gi-give him a ha-hard time" jimin spoke up look up at Taehyung smiling "you're something else aren't you Park Jimin" jimin nodded his head cutely making Taehyung chuckle.

🖤

It was now nine o'clock and Taehyung was currently looking for some clothes for jimin to wear to sleep. Jimin was in the shower and Taehyung said he would have some clothes for jimin to wear but he didn't know what jimin liked to wear to sleep. Taehyung just said fuck it and grabbed a pair of joggers and a muscle shirt. "Jimin-ah I um I got your clothes here" he heard the shower turn off "thank you T-taehyung h-hy-hyung" jimin said opening the door a bit so he can grab the clothes then slammed it quickly. Taehyung smiled to himself than made a bed on the floor himself on the floor then laying down. A minute or two later jimin came out of the room "thank yo-you for th-the cl-clothes hy-hyung" jimin said quietly just standing at the door way not really knowing where to go "you're sleeping on my bed, and I said you don't have to call me hyung...it makes me feel old" jimin giggled "y-you aren't o-old" jimin said walking over to Taehyungs bed "goodnight tae" "goodnight Minnie."

🖤

Jimin was tossing and turning trying to fall back asleep. He had woken up from a bad dream and now he was awake and paranoid. "Taehyung are yo-you awake" jimin whispered he waited for a response "Taehyung are you up" he said a bit louder. Still nothing "Taehyung p-please w-w-wake up" shouting bit not much but he finally woke him up "min what's wrong why are you awake so early" Taehyung said with a raspy voice "nightmare, c-cant sl-sleep, can yo-you lay with me" Taehyungs sat up and made his way over to jimin so he can lay with jimin. "It's okay min I got you, I'll protect you minnie" Taehyung whispered into his ear wrapping his arms around jimins waist kissing his head.