T W E N T Y-T H R E E

Hearing the word coma put Jimin in shock

Hearing the word coma put Jimin in shock. "I'm no-not in a co-coma I'm si-sitting next to yo-you Ta-taehyung" Jimin started freaking out not going unnoticed by the heart monitor.

"Visiting hours are over sir" jimins nurse came in to the room helping Taehyung up. "I'll see you later baby" Taehyung kissed Jimins head and left the room, Namjoon and Seokjin following behind.

"We'll be back as soon as possible gets some rest" Namjoon said giving Taehyung a hug along with Seokjin leaving Taehyungs room. Taehyung laid on the bed unknowing that someone laid next to him. Jimin laid his head on Taehyungs chest knowing that Taehyung didn't know he was there laying next to him. "goodnight tae-taehyung" Jimin placed a kiss on Taehyungs cheek. "Goodnight Jimin" Taehyung said out loud to himself.

🖤

Taehyung woke up the hospital light blinding him "ugh" he groaned as he opened his eyes fully. "Morning hoe" he heard causing him to smile "morning Hoseok" he attempted to sit but was met with a headache. "How ya feeling"

"Like complete shit" Taehyung answered honestly rubbing his face. "How'd you know I was here" Taehyung asked coming to his senses "Namjoon, and Yoongi got a call from Seokjin, he was mess"

"Well Jimins like yoongis little brother" Taehyung said with a smile on his face he wanted to see Jimin but Hoseok was there with him he didn't want to be rude. "have you seen him yet" Taehyung asked "not yet, I've grown attached to that kid and I'm not gonna cry in front of Yoongi"

"You big baby" Hoseok laughed at Taehyung. "Let's go see him" Hoseok asked Taehyung nodded and slowly got off the bed asking Hoseok for his cruches making their way to jimins room. When they walked in Yoongi was talking to Jimin tear stains on his face along with a crying Jungkook.

"Hey hyung how is he" Taehyung asked walking in "he's okay I'm assuming, how are you"

"I'm okay, hyung" Taehyung smiled while answering. Taehyung took a seat next to Yoongi grabbing jimins hand lacing their fingers together "I want to try something I've seen from movies" he spoke softly "my d-do-dork" the boys heard a weak laugh coming from Jungkook.

"Jimin I know you can hear me, please try to give me a response okay try really hard... squeeze my hand once for yes and twice for no...are you doing okay by yourself" they waited a minute and got nothing "just a small squeeze Jimin" Taehyung said hope in his voice.
"No I'm not" Jimin said he sat where his body was and laced his fingers with Taehyungs and squeezed as hard as he could twice.

Yoongi looked down and noticed jimins hand move a bit. "Tap Taehyungs hand instead...one for yes and two for no" Yoongi spoke up. "Are you doing okay by yourself" Taehyung repeated. He felt a small tap on his hand, then another one. Taehyung smiled if this was a way he could talk with Jimin then so be it "are you mad at me...are you mad that I let this happen" Jimin looked at Taehyung with a sad smile "of course not" another two taps were felt on Taehyungs hand.

"I love you baby" Taehyung whispered kissing jimins hand. It was only noticed by Hoseok and Jungkook but they knew for sure they saw Jimin give a smile. "One more question...can try to wake up already...please" Taehyung didn't get nothing but he didn't expect one either he let go of Jimins hand and walked out of the room.

Three weeks later

Taehyung was charged out of the hospital three days after the accident he was put in a boot and it was recently off now. Jimin was still in a coma, and without a doubt Taehyung made sure to visit everyday. "Hey Minnie, how are you doing"

"I wa-want to go-go home" Jimin had tear stains on his cheeks he want to be out of the hospital and just be free again. He was so close to just giving up. "I know you're trying, but I need you to try alot harder please baby. The doctors are giving up I need you to wake up" Taehyung whispered a tear going down his cheek. They should just pull the plug already, Jimin thought a tear going down his cheek falling on Taehyungs hand.

Jimin walked out of the room and into the hallway. Slowly making his way to the entrance a bright light blinding him.

Taehyung looked up at the hear monitor. Two short beeps and one long beep and automatically his nightmares became a reality.

Jimin stood in front of the doors and waited. He was waiting for a sign for someone or something to tell him to turn away and go back to Taehyung. A sign was what he got doctors and nurses running to a room that looked familiar to him, automatically knowing it was his room.

"Jimin! Jimin stop wake up come on please don't do this to me" Taehyung yelled while nurses pushed him away from the room. "Jimin wake up! Please Jimin I can't lose you too" tears falling down his face.

"Jimin wake up! Please I can't lose you too" Jimin heard Taehyung scream and that was his sign for sure he had to wake up. Jimin ran in to his room his doctor right next to him whispering things in his ears "listen kid, this is all up to you, you want to fight and win this battle then fight, if you want to give up and lose then give up. It's all up to you kid you have a brother who loves you, friends who love you and a boyfriend who loves and needs you the choice is yours kid and really hope you choose fight." Jimin only cried "I c-cant wak-wake up" he repeated to himself pulling his hair, slapping himself, pinching himself whatever he thought of he tried to do it. "Taehyung!" He screamed.

Its been an hour since Jimins heart stopped they brought it back but it was slow. Everyone was in the waiting room waiting for someone to tell them how Jimin was doing. Seokjin and Namjoon were crying, Yoongi was crying on Hoseok while Hoseok tried to hold back his tears and Taehyung and Jungkook were crying Taehyung hugging Jungkook for support. "Taehyung!" Taehyung heard a voice call for him "Jimin!" He yelled back standing up letting go of Jungkook "Taehyung please" he heard again "Jimin! I'm coming Jimin!" Everyone in the room was looking him as if he was mad but Taehyung didn't care he quickly got up and ran to Jimins room but he got stopped by guards before he ran in. "No!" Jimin yelled banging on the glass. "Sir please let me in he needs me please let me talk to him" Taehyung yelled back "let him in please I need him in just please let him talk to me" once again Jimin yelled pounding through the glass. "Let him in" it was jimins doctor, the guard let go of him and Taehyung ran in going to straight to Jimin "Jimin wake up baby it's time to wake up. Please I need you up baby, please" Taehyung whispered the last part resting his forhead on jimins. "I need you" he whispered then closed the space between him and kissed Jimin. "T-taehyung" Jimin said blinking quickly.

How are you guys enjoying it?