O N E H U N D R E D T H R E E

After a rough make out session jimin decided to put on more comfortable clothes. After a while of cuddling both boys decided to go in the living room to check on the boys.

It was back to being clean, jinsoo and jaeho were on the couch watching some show and dongmin was on the floor coloring. Jimin smiled at the sight, dongmin looked cute in the onesie they dressed him.

"Whatcha coloring," jimin asked causing Dongmin to jump up a bit. Dongmin put his pointer finger up signaling jimin to wait a second then went back to coloring. After a few seconds of coloring he stood up and walked over to Jimin.

He showed the picture and smiled brightly at him. The drawing was three stick figures and "trash" everywhere. Jimin assumed the little one was dongmin and the two other ones were jinsoo and jaehoo. "I promise you daddy the mess was jae's and jinsoos fault," he said quietly so the other two wouldn't hear him. Jimin just giggled and pat dongmins head.

"Can i see the pictures of the baby now daddy," dongmin asked, jimin nodded and went back to the room to receive the envelope. He came back and saw dongmin on the counter eating a bowel of fruits.

He smiled seeing Taehyung cooking behind him. He walked over to dongmin and kissed his cheek, he opened up the envelope and brought out the pictures.

Dongmins eyes lit up with excitement when he saw Jimin pull out the pictures. But he was met with disappointment when he saw the black and white scribbles--well that's what it looked like to him. "Where's da baby daddy," he asked quietly, Jimin giggled and started to shape out the head and small body of the babies. Dongmins eyed widen in amazement as he looked over where Jimin was drawing.

His reaction was so pure, Jimin loved it so much. "Daddy there's two babies in your tummy ," dongmin asked looking up from the pictures. Jimin giggled and nodded dongmin smiled as he clapped his hands. Jinsoo walked up to them to take a peak at the pictures--he smiled seeing the babies. He brought jimin in to a hug and held him tightly. Jimin smiled and hugged back "congrats minnie," he said pulling apart from him.

Jimin smiled and said Thank you then went to Taehyung. He walked behind him and wrapped his arms around behind him. Taehyung smiled as he felt jimins hands move up and down his chest. Taehyung turned around once he got the food situated and grabbed his hands and kissed them.

"You know...twins is a lot. And i was thinking that we need a bigger apartment," jimin said quietly. Taehyung nodded, agreeing with him, he made a mental note to ask if there was any bigger apartments.

Taehyung turned back towards the food and Jimin kissed his back and rubbed his chest. He then kissed his shoulder and laid his head back, Taehyung smiled at the soothing touch. He picked up his hand and kissed it, "i love you baby," he said quietly.

"Love you mo-more," jimin replied.

They stayed in that position till Taehyung finished cooking, after everyone finished serving themselves they all took a seat on the couch.

Taehyung switched on Dongmins favorite movie-mulan if you hadn't figured it out yet-and got comfortable. Dongmin sat on the floor as the four adults sat on the couches. "You didn't go in today," Taehyung said quietly so he wouldn't disturb dongmin. "decided not to, might take two more days off."

"Plus i love spending time with dongmin," he finished off. Jinsoo smiled cutely at his response, jimin smiled seeing their friendship. Taehyung only trust about seven people now, he has a bigger family--he's created his own family now. Taehyung was beyond happy, he couldn't ask for anything else.

He held Jimins hand occasionally running his thumb over jimins.

Time Skip

It was 2 a.m. when Jimin woke up, when he didn't see Taehyung next to him he pouted. He slowly got up from the bed to go look for him. He walked down the hallway and into the living room and didn't see him but he did see jaeho and jinsoo on the floor curled up against each other. They both looked so cute. Jimin walked to Dongmins room Taehyung wasn't there but Jimin saw dongmin looking for his stuffed bear as he was still asleep.

He went to go pick it up for him and gave it to him. Once dongmin got ahold of it he tightly gripped the bear then slept. Jimin walked out of the room and went to check in the office, walking in the hall and in the office he saw him there he frowned at the sight. His hands were in his hair as the bright computer screen showed a drawing.

Jimin walked towards him and made himself known as he coughed, taehyung looked back and smiled seeing Jimin. "What's wrong baby," Taehyung said quietly, jimin shook his head and walked towards him.

He put his hands on Taehyungs shoulder and slowly massaged him. "You sh-should g-go t-to sl-sleep," he suggested.

"I need to get these drawings for-"

"He'll understand baby pl-please co-come sl-sleep," Jimin said quietly. Taehyung nodded and stood up grabbing jimins hand he lead them to their room. "I was thinking about getting a second jo-"

"No," Jimin interrupted. Taehyung sighed but nodded, "i ca-can't let you get stressed about that baby," Jimin said, Taehyung once again nodded he kissed his head. "We're gonna need a lot of things," Taehyung said.

"A bigger car, a bigger house, baby stuff for the twins," jimin said.

"We aren't giving my truck away."

"I kn-know baby," Jimin giggled out.

"Let's go to sleep, i already know you're tired."

Jimin nodded and began to fall asleep.

It was around nine or eight when Jimin woke up again. Not having a good feeling he walked to Dongmins room and saw him thrashing in his bed. Jimin quickly grabbed a trash can and sat next to dongmin on his bed.

Once dongmin woke up he grabbed the trash can and held it under his mouth, dongmin started to throw up. Jimin removed the thrash can so he can sit up more dongmin started to gag so Jimin quickly grabbed the trash can again and held it under dongmins mouth. "Daddy hur-ts," dongmin said quietly.

Jimin picked him up and placed him on his lap and slowly rocked him back and forth. Hearing him cry Jimin rubbed his back to soothe him. Dongmin leaned forward to throw up again, jimin rubbed his back he he did.

Once he finished throwing up he started to cry and cling on to him. Jimin held him tight to calm down. 

"How about we tak-take you a bath flower," Dongmin nodded and Jimin took him to the restroom and sat him on the toilet seat. "I'll be back flower."

Jimin walked all the way back to the kitchen and found Taehyung eating. "Dongmin th-threw up in his room, im gonna take a him a shower right now."

Taehyung nodded and went to go  clean it up.

A/N when jimin gives birth the kids would come out of his ass or a c section.