O N E H U N D R E D E I G HT

Not edited

Taehyung was tying Dongmins shoe as jimin explained that they were going to talk about getting a bigger apartment and they'd be back as soon as possible.

Dongmin requested to be picked up and of course Taehyung fulfilled his wishes and carried him the whole elevator ride. It was a benefit for both of them, for dongmin to be carried and for Taehyungs fear of elevators.

Making it to the front office, they began talking about getting a bigger apartment and all the other important stuff. After about the thirty minutes of talking everything was settled and they were allowed to move in whenever they needed to.

They were back in the lobby and Taehyung was crouched down fixing Dongmins clothes as Jimin closed up some things.

"Papa," dongmin whispered, taehyung looked up at him and smiled. "Yes flower," he answered.

"You think Jae is mad at me,"  dongmin asked bringing his finger up to his mouth. Taehyung sighed and removed the finger.

"Why would he mad at you," taehyung asked.

"Cause i stitched on him," dongmin said causing Taehyung to giggle at his mistake in word choice.

"He's not mad, he just doesn't like tattle tales. He's not mad just upset."

"He knows you didn't mean to tell on him," Taehyung continued.

"Okay i go-got ev-everything sorted out," jimin said walking in the lobby. Taehyung smiled and picked up dongmin.

They made their way to the elevator then they were quickly back in their apartment. Taehyung put Dongmin down "go play with your toys," Taehyung said.

Dongmin nodded and ran off to go play with his toys.

Ask anyone and you could tell Dongmin was already feeling better. Taehyung decided to start cooking something before he started to put it off.

He walked in the kitchen and began taking out some ground beef to make hamburgers. Dongmin walked back in the kitchen and tugged on Taehyungs shirt.

"Wanna watch you cook," dongmin whispered, taehyung nodded and placed him on the counter. Dongmin played on with toy trucks quietly to himself.

"Papa," he said quietly, taehyungs head snapped towards him. He didn't say anything but it was his way of letting him know he was listening.

Dongmin sighed as he looked at Taehyung with teary eyes. "Papa, jae hasn't talked to us yet," he whispered clearly heart broken about the situation. Taehyung sighed.

"Flower, he isn't here," taehyung said planting a kiss on his forehead. Dongmin nodded sadly and went back to playing with his toys. Taehyung took a seat next to him and started playing with him too.

Jimin walked in the kitchen and smiled at the sight. He walked over to taehyung and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna take a nap, wake me when the food is done," he said then walked out of the kitchen and in to the living room.

He grabbed an extra cushion and laid on the couch. He slipped the extra cushion between his legs and threw one of the extra blankets over himself.

Then he drifted off to sleep. Taehyung smiled from afar, he knew how tired jimin must have been today. He was up and down with Dongmin, then the apartment, then jaeho and jinsoo. Plus being pregnant so really he's just very tired.

Taehyung went back to cooking, dongmin just continued to play with his toys. Hearing some sniffles Taehyung snapped his attention towards Dongmin, who was holding his finger. He stopped cooking and walked over to Dongmin "what's wrong," he said picking up his head.

"Hurt my finger," he said then going to wipe his eyes. Taehyung grabbed his hand and inspected his fingers for any cuts. "Can you bend it," he asked and dongmin nodded slowly as he bent his finger.

"Does it hurt," he asked as he slowly massaged his fingers. Dongmin nodded "you want a band-aid," Taehyung said. Dongmin nodded again.

The band-aid was actually very unnecessary, but dongmin is a kid to him they're necessary.  Taehyung went to one of the cabinets and grabbed the first aid kit. He took one of the band-aids and wrapped it on Dongmins finger.

Taehyung placed a small kiss on his fingers when he was done. "Thank you papa," he whispered. Taehyung smiled and took a seat next to dongmin, the patties were done and all they had to wait fir was Jaeho and Jinsoo.

After a couple of minutes both boys walked in the apartment with bags in their hands. Jaeho put down his first then walked over to Dongmin. "What happened to your finger bubba," jaeho asked inspecting his finger.

"Smushed it with my twuck," dongmin said quietly, jaeho just gave the truck an ugly look then went back to playing with Dongmin. "Jae," dongmin called out.

Jaeho hummed and looked at him. "Not mad at me," dongmin whispered, jaeho shook his head.

"Of course not bubba, i know you didn't mean to get us in trouble," jaeho said caressing his cheek.

"Okay good," dongmin said then went back to playing with his toys. Jaeho separated from Dongmin and went to Taehyung.

Jaeho started to help him make the burgers after they finished making them they served the burgers then Taehyung went to wake up Jimin. 

He crouched down in front of him and softly shook him awake. "Baby, wake up...food's ready baby," taehyung whispered.

Jimin nodded and slowly got up, he groaned as his head started to hurt. He walked in the kitchen and grabbed his plate and some chips.

"Thank yo-you love," jimin said, he stood on his tippy toes and puckered his lips to kiss Taehyung.

"You're welcome baby."

Time Skip

After dinner Taehyung took it upon himself to clean up the kitchen while Jimin took dongmin a bath. Right now dongmin was playing with the soap and toys he had.

"Daddy, when am i gonna see my broder or shister," dongmin asked.

"Still h-have to wait awhile, we still don't kn-know if the babies are boy or girls."

"I hope the babies are boys cause girls are stinky," dongmin said making a face of disapproval.

Jimin just giggled and shrugged.

A/N i slipped on Ice and busted my ass in front of everyone. :)

I'm also on my period. :))

And stained my pants a bit. :)))

I was also late to class today. :))))

Lets hope i don't die today. :)))))

PSA i didn't hurt when i fell cause my backpack cushioned it but people started to laugh and my teacher kept asking if i was okay and sksksksksks