O N E T W E N T Y S I X

After revealing the genders Jungkook took multiple pictures of the happy family. Yoongi even brought out the box that had the correct colors since he was tired of the camera flash. Taehyung was attached to Jimin for the rest of time.

If they had ended up being both boys Taehyung would have been okay with it. Jimin or him didn't care about the gender, they just cared about them being happy and healthy.

"Papa, can i hab some juice," dongmin asked tugging on his shirt. Taehyung nodded and walked way from  jimin. He walked in the kitchen and poured Dongmin a cup of juice. "Go play with Namjoon," he said patting his back as Dongmin ran off.

"Look i don't know you people and really don't care but--" taehyung could see jungkook talking to his friends, he walked over to them and got in the middle of them.

"What's up kook," taehyung said putting his hand up to push him out of the way. "They were talking about smoking when Dongmin was around," jungkook said. His eyes furrowed together as he looked at them.

"Like i said don't bring that shit up around him. He doesn't need to kno--"

"I got it from here kook, just make sure Jimin is okay," taehyung said pushing him away. Once jungkook left outside Taehyung turned towards them "are you guys sober," he asked and they all nodded.

"Okay, good. Listen i don't care if you do it just not when Dongmin is around. Just go a couple of hours without getting high. This important to me and all i ask for is for you guys to respect that."

Then he left out of the house and went back outside. He attached closely to Jimin, his arm over his shoulder as Jimin talked to his parents. He kissed his cheek multiple times before he gave up on trying to get his attention.

"I th-think hobi is ca-calling you," jimin said looking up at him. Taehyung nodded, he heard Hoseok calling him but didn't care to give him his attention. But he nodded and walked away, and he kissed Jimin before he left. "One more before i go," Taehyung said puckering his lips again jimin blushed but kissed him again.

Taehyung walked away from Jimin and to Hoseok. Yoongi was also with him. Once Taehyung got there he handed him a small bag, "here...they're little pictures of the twins and dongmin," hoseok said as Taehyung looked through the bag.

"We got one for your parents and one for you," yoongi said with a small smile. Taehyung smiled and nodded "Thank you guys," he said bringing them both into a hug. Yoongi broke away from him and rubbed his back but hoseok and Taehyung continued to hug it out.

"You grew up you big baby," Hoseok whispered and Taehyung nodded as he teared up. "Thank you so much," Taehyung whispered.

"They're proud of you, you know that right," hoseok whispered and once again Taehyung nodded. When they broke apart Taehyung went back to Jimin to show him the gifts.

"We're gonna do some games in a bit," Mrs.Park said as she was about to grab Jimins arm.

"Ho-hold on Tae-taehyung was showing me so-something thing," Jimin said turning away from her as she was about to walk away. Taehyung went through the bag to pull one out. "Hoseok and Yoongi Hyung got it for us," Taehyung said showing him the small picture frame.

"They also got one for my parents."

Jimin nodded with a smile "th-they're pretty," Jimin said as he inspected them closely. "You should go your mom is kind of scaring me," Taehyung said then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You bi-big baby," jimin whispered giving him a kiss then walking away. Taehyung licked his lips as he walked away, taehyung just stared as his ass as he walked away.

"Stop staring before i knock your teeth in," Jungkook said nudging Taehyung who just rolled his eyes. "Thanks for trying to defend the boys awhile ago," Taehyung said.

"But don't try to fight anyone next time," he continued on while he rubbed his shoulder. Jungkook nodded "Jimin is my brother, I'll do anything to protect him. But i know you'll do the same, you've proven that many times."

Taehyung laughed but nodded, jungkook and his relationship was weird. Though no one decided to question it, they just understood each other in that way.

"Kook-ah are you gonna play," seokjin yelled and Jungkook nodded staying where he was. Seokjin and Jimin made their way over to him with a roll of toilet paper.

The goal of the game was to guess how much toilet paper can fit around Jimins stomach. Jungkook being the asshole he is grabbed the whole role and said he was done. Jimin laughed almost falling over Seokjin catching him before anything.

Taehyung grabbed Jimins hand as they walked back to the front of the yard. Taehyung started to wrap the toilet paper around his stomach, it was 27 pieces. After saying the number Jinsoo had rose his hand "26," he said. Since no one else picked up their pieces Jinsoo had one the prize, which was candle--the fancy ones that you plug in.

"Which game is next," Jimin asked peaking at the table. "Guess how much jellybeans," seokjin said talking a bite of the strawberry he had. Jimin nodded as he rubbed his stomach he also took a strawberry, Namjoon walked behind seokjin and pulled him closer. Then he picked him up and Seokjin responded to that by wrapping his legs around his waist.

"I wanted to talk to you...in private," he said glancing at Jimin who was still there and eating a strawberry. "Oh! Dongmin is calling...see yo-you guys in a bi-bit," he said walking towards Dongmin, who was being fought over by jaeho and jaehyun.

"How do you feel about kids?"

"You want kids," seokjin asked as he he got the hint quickly and namjoon nodded. "I mean sure...they're cute and i know how to take care of them for the most part," seokjin said with a smile.

"Really," namjoon asked as his smile grew wider. Seokjin nodded "i think we'd make good parents," he said. Namjoon nodded then kiss him "good, im glad we can agree on this."

"Yes...now put me down before my dad kills you," seokjin joked but namjoon actually put him down. "I love you...so much."

"I love you more."

A/N i just wrote the last chapter of stutter :(.

Would you guys want another Q and A before the end?