S I X T Y-E I G H T

All three boys walked down one of the isle, almost passing by the cady isle Dong-min pulled on Taehyungs shirt. "Papa, i get candy right," Taehyung nodded his head, dong-min smiled then ran in to the isle.

"So about that punishment baby boy," Taehyung said grabbing Jimins hand. The aforementioned pulled his hand away and crossed his arms. "Th-there isn't go-gonna be an-any," Jimin said looking down, Taehyung smirked and bent down next to Jimins ear. "Maybe not tonight," he whispered, then stood up and walked towards dong-min like nothing happened. Jimin waited by the cart, not really feeling like walking that much. When both boys walked back to the cart, Taehyung came behind Jimin and grabbed his ass. Jimin let out a squeal and jumped up a bit, Taehyung chuckled then continued on his way.

After a while of shopping, plus the message Jungkook, they all decided to head to their home. Dong-min clinged on to jimin the whole way home.

When the arrived Taehyung got off most of the bags and Jimin grabbed whatever was left. Walking in to the house dong-mins eyes lit up when he saw jungkook on the couch. Letting go of yeontans leash, dong-min ran up to jungkook and jumped in to his arms. "Kookie," he yelled hugging him tightly. Jungkook smiled and hugged him back, "baby min," jungkook said planting a kiss on Dong-mins head. "You know min, uncle kookie did something for this morning." taehyung said squatting down to take off yeontans leash. Dong-min smile and looked at Jungkook, "really," he said, his voice going higher. Jungkook nodded, standing up jungkook carried dong-min to his new room.

Jimin smiled and kissed taehyung, the aforementioned smiled into the kiss. Grabbing Jimin waist taehyung led him to the counter and pushed him against it. Jimin moaned a bit tangling his fingers in taehyungs hair. When the broke away jimin and pecked Taehyungs lips, jimin smiled and bit his lip. Taehyung smirked and rubbed his waist. "Where did that come from," taehyung said. Jimin smiled and brought his hand down to his cheek, "when did you and jungkook start being buddy buddy."  Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes at him and pecked his cheek.

"You kn-know tae, after my so called punishment. I can give you a reward," he said whispering the last part. Taehyung smirked and kissed Jimin again. They broke apart when they heard the small foot steps coming their way. "Papa, daddy come see what ucle kookie did for me," dong-min said pulling on both of their sleeves. Jimin pulled away from Taehyung to allow dong-min to pull him in to his room. Looking at the room you can see the small bed, a self with some toys and movies, and a tv. Jimin smiled as he looked around the room "yo-you didn't have to get him a tv." Jungkook shrugged and picked up dong-min, he booped his nose that caused Dong-min to giggle.

"Sp-spoiled brat," Jimin whispered, he looked up when he felt Taehyung nudged him. Taehyung had a smirk planted on his face when he looked down at Jimin. "Be nice," he whispered looking at Jimin, the aforementioned smiled and pecked Taehyungs lips. Seeing that both boys were playing in the two boys were playing Taehyung and Jimin left the room and to the living room.
They both sat on the couch and switched on the. Jimin leaned on top of Taehyung, he snuggled closer to him. "So are we gonna go to the cabin," Taehyung nodded his head and kissed his head. "Yeah seokjin and joon already up there, we should go tommorow."

Jimin nodded and closed his eyes, he ended up falling asleep on top of Taehyung. The aforementioned smiled and slowly rubbed his back, hearing footsteps he looked up and saw to see Jungkook. "Hey uh...i just put him to sleep," Taehyung nodded and mouthed thank you to him. Jungkook stopped and nervously played with his hands, "do mind if i stay for a while, my mom is out and i don't wanna be by myself."

"Yeah you can chill in our room till he wakes up." Jungkook nodded and walked back to Jimins and Taehyungs room. Taehyung looked at jimin and smiled "my minnie mouse."

Time skip

Jimin woke up on the couch, well on Taehyungs lap. "Morning petal," Taehyung said looking at him. "Its the ne-next day?" 

"No baby," Jimin nodded his head, smiling he asked, "how l-long did i sleep?"

"Maybe thirty minutes," jimin nodded his head again. Slowly sitting up he looked around then let out a deep sigh. "Dong-min," Taehyung smiled and kissed him. "Napping," jimin nodded once again.

"My two babies were asleep and the big baby was asleep," Jimin gave him a confused face. "Jungkook is still here, he didn't want to go home by himself."

"His pa-parents aren't here," Taehyung shook his head and shrugged. Jimin sighed and stood up, he walked to the kitchen and opened the bag of chips. He was hungry after his nap.  Taehyung smiled, following him in to the kitchen. "Should we wake them up," taehyung asked, jimin shook his head with a pout. Putting the chips up he turned towards Taehyung, placing his hand on Taehyungs chest he smiled and looked up at him. Getting the hint Taehyung smirked and picked up Jimin. "The office is sound proof."

"Lets start your punishment baby boy."

Time Skip

"Ca-can't believe you made me hold it," Taehyung smirked at his complaining. "It was your punishment baby."

"Whatever im gonna go take a shower, wake up the kids." Jimin said walking to the restroom with a small limp. Taehyung smirked then walked to their room to wake up Jungkook first. Walking in he slammed the door really loudly causing jungkook to jump up. "Wake up you big baby." jungkook rubbed his eyes and nodded his head. Sitting up jungkook looked for his phone, Taehyung chucked then left the room to wake up dong-min. Walking to dong-mins room he softly walked to his bed and sat next to him. Shaking him softly to wake him up, "cmon baby, time to wake up."

Slowly dong-min started to open his eyes and look around. Taehyung smiled then opened his eyes. He groaned a bit before he stood up, "don't wanna papa-" he cut himself off with a whine. "Fine i guess I'll eat your candy-"

" i up papa!" he yelled sitting up quickly grabbing on to Taehyung. The aforementioned smiled picking him up he led him to the kitchen to go get his candy. Getting the candy from one of the cabinets and handed it to dong-min. Walking out of the room Jungkook had a pout on his face, dong-mins face lit up when he saw him. "ucel kookie still here."

"Sadly," Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook just stuck his tongue out at him. Taehyung just laughed and did the same thing back to him. They both just laughed, dong-min too although he didn't know what was so funny. Coming out of the bedroom Jimin had a confused look and towel in hand. "W-what's so funny," he asked rubbing his hair with the towel. 

"Jungkooks face"

"Taehyungs face" 

"i dunno" all three of them said at the same time which just caused Jimin to giggle. 

A/N testing is done and im going to a play rn. :))